Easy Office
LCI Learning

CA Inst should not be blamed for Result Postponment

Page no : 6

CA CS CIMA Prakash Somani (Landmark Group) (23502 Points)
Replied 01 September 2009

Yes, But hope does not last in CA. Result went tougher then expected

Originally posted by :Disha
" noo.. i dun think ca inst is wrong... they wont just simply delay da result timing... but just hopin tht a positive result comes out...   "

I reapest wht i said earlier. I was a CA Student and i can also understand your sentiments but we should also try to know that why this wrong happen ??

You must have heard a story of dog and child of owner.. One day owner go out and when return he saw his dog with blood in his mouth and wiothout waiting to know the cause he shott dog dead and go inside then he saw one snake dead on fursh. then he realised his mistake. But now wht ca be done .. nothing  !!!

I welcome your comemnts !!

Originally posted by :RAJ
" First of all Somani you are not a CA student. So you cant understand the feelings or difficulties of a student. Now youre a member of the institute. If institute is responsible for the delay youre also responsible as a member. In no place you had accepted the delay as a mistake. You re going on saying that nobody would criticise anybody eventhough any wrong have been commited. This is not correct. See your younger brother he is also worried but youre not worried because now youre not a student and your dreams have already fulfilled.

I
"

Read my reply here....

I repeat wht i said earlier. I was a CA Student and i can also understand your sentiments but we should also try to know that why this wrong happen ??

You must have heard a story of dog and child of owner.. One day owner go out and when return he saw his dog with blood in his mouth and wiothout waiting to know the cause he shott dog dead and go inside then he saw one snake dead on fursh. then he realised his mistake. But now wht ca be done .. nothing  !!!

I welcome your comemnts !!

" First of all Somani you are not a CA student. So you cant understand the feelings or difficulties of a student. Now youre a member of the institute. If institute is responsible for the delay youre also responsible as a member. In no place you had accepted the delay as a mistake. You re going on saying that nobody would criticise anybody eventhough any wrong have been commited. This is not correct. See your younger brother he is also worried but youre not worried because now youre not a student and your dreams have already fulfilled.

I
"

Originally posted by :---Umang---
"  I agree with Raj.. "

All the best Rahul.. Do let me know whts your result ??

Originally posted by :Rahul Bansal
" HMMMMMMMMM........WAITING FOR THE RESULT..........HOPE THAT THE RESULT SHOULD BE POSTIVE "

Definatly they should tell us or communicate us the reasons with delay notice

Originally posted by :kalyan
"  Yes,
CA Institute to be blamed what ever problem they have   whether it is the problem of  server or  adjustment  of results % etc   they should   tell the  clear reason why results have been delayed . They cannot proceed as they like it  and  they cannot  go  in there own way. The standard of the  institute to be maintained. If  they say    the standards of ICAI  are  maintained globally then   basic  standards should be  in  a proper way . 
"

Agreed !!

Originally posted by :rashmi shaw...soon to be CA
"

i really dont agree wid u
i cn imagine wht u students r going through bt dont say dat before becoming member we hv been students of ICAI for 4 yrs. when u too will bcum a CA u will realise the repute of institute.
definetely there is fault on part of institute but pls understand dere problems also,m sure dere is some complexity beyond their control.
pls hv faith, best of luck

"
First of all Somani you are not a CA student. So you cant understand the feelings or difficulties of a student. Now youre a member of the institute. If institute is responsible for the delay youre also responsible as a member. In no place you had accepted the delay as a mistake. You re going on saying that nobody would criticise anybody eventhough any wrong have been commited. This is not correct. See your younger brother he is also worried but youre not worried because now youre not a student and your dreams have already fulfilled. I
"

"

Cooolll Meet ! Seems enjoying the delay !!

Originally posted by :meet thakker
" y so much fuss over this delay in result yaar.Its totally fine.Better enjoy some games or spend time with friends rather than spending your tym on making baseless comments on this site as 2 why the results were delayed n all.

its all bullsh*t...
jus relax and enjoy..
result will cum at its own tym...
"

No Sorry pelase !! Disciplain always important and CA Inst is not out of its purview. They must have realised before and then should have take decision. But you know there is seperate committee for all these and i can guess how complex they must have befiore announcing results delays !! Even more then us as thye have to listen or even fight with 1000ss of students

"much disciplined & dedicated towards our studies "

Originally posted by :Daksh
"

Originally posted by :CA CS* Prakash Somani (A helping Hand)

"
I am not agreed with majority that CA Inst is not bother about students sentiments and delaying result. I know it does matter but there must have some reason for making delay.
Why dont we understand that because of CA Inst we are here in public light else imagine wht would have to our career !!
Dont blame but keep the flame ... a flame of positive results. : )
I dont know how many of you will agree with me. let me know your opinion.
"

I M Sorry Sir I Dont Agree with ur statement, can i ask u a question,an innocent one???????

Sir we are always taught by our inst only that we shud be much disciplined & dedicated towards our studies N articleship training..........
Sorry to say i ddnt find any such discipline or dedication by the concerned dept towrds its work......
I Dnt Agree with you,  sorry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"

yup :)

Originally posted by :Udit Parihar
"  flame is alight......thank you "

I never denied that you dont have any rights. You have fundamental rigfht to ask and you will know the reasons very soon. Mr President himself let youknwo why this delay has been made that also Thrise.

Originally posted by :Tushar Lakhanpal
" yar a person who is waiting for more than 10 hours now,,,
doing nothing bt sitting ideal on computer will get angry...
and he has the rite to ask y he is being treated like this??
pls answer me ...

"

I suggest you not to comment personaly. Its her discretion that she used a "Soon to be CA" word. Student be it a 1st standard or 12th Standard or even IIM's are students only.

They all have same sentiments. Being Members does not mean having all info abt wht is going inside CA Inst. Better to ask Mr President. They will shortly communicate reasons with al of us..... I am sure !!

" Rashmi, once upon a time i was a student and a student are not equal terms. Student is student. Dont confuse the two terms like your name "soon to be CA" then in the below of your name putting as 'Chartered accountant.'
As you are a member of ICAI whether you are capable of saying what had 'gone out of control or what are their problems'.
"

Its all sentiments speaks and not you !! Agred that its Obvious !!

"

Originally posted by :meet thakker

"
y so much fuss over this delay in result yaar.Its totally fine.Better enjoy some games or spend time with friends rather than spending your tym on making baseless comments on this site as 2 why the results were delayed n all.

its all bullsh*t...
jus relax and enjoy..
result will cum at its own tym...
"

Hello Meet Thakker why are seeing baseless commentsand passing baseless comments. Bullsh*t go and enjoy games throughout night.
"

I would appreciate if you pPlease let us know the reasons why you are not agreed !!

"

Originally posted by :CA-ARTiCLE

"

Originally posted by :CA CS* Prakash Somani (A helping Hand)

"
I am not agreed with majority that CA Inst is not bother about students sentiments and delaying result. I know it does matter but there must have some reason for making delay.
Why dont we understand that because of CA Inst we are here in public light else imagine wht would have to our career !!
Dont blame but keep the flame ... a flame of positive results. : )
I dont know how many of you will agree with me. let me know your opinion.
"

i agreee!
"

Dear friend, I am not agreeing with you word "agreee!"
"

YOu are very right and understanding CA Isnt's prob correctly. Hope Reasons communicated us soonnn

Originally posted by :CA.Madhavan
" I think there will be some strong reason for this delay. No way we should blame our Institute without knowing the real reasons for the same. BUt waiting so long is really tough.We need to consider the Student need also.Since they r also the Pillars of the Institute along with members.

"

Very valid point. Fully Agreed. they should have let us know the exact time well doing reasearch before announcement !!

Originally posted by :HARSH GOENKA
" and what now they have done it again now pcc results are likely to declare at 6am .........
so what do u say
i doesnt want any appology but as a ca student why they declare the date when they are themselve not ready for that
"

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: