Easy Office
LCI Learning

CA Inst should not be blamed for Result Postponment

Page no : 5

Krunal Raichura (Financial Advisory) (2134 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

ICAI got enough time to manage everything. They anyways have no work. They have failed in doing their job as an accounting body also. If this monopoly will go away, touch wood, ICAI will become an extinct race.

Even after so many days, if the ICAI cannot give results, its a matter of shame. Look at their announcements....they are so shameless. They cant even be humble and write something like - "We are sorry to inform, but due to ..... reaons we will not be able to declare results before..."

They behave as if they are doing all favors on us.

What has Uttam done for students or even members. I have attended so many conferences, I have met people who are ICAI members since last 30 years and I have heard from them that they have not seen such poor state of affairs at ICAI ever till date. In this regard I would like to draw your attention to the Open letter to President which our honourable past president Mr. Talati wrote to Uttam (I dont think this person deserves any respect, and I have always learnt to respect those seniors who deserve it). See https://www.caclubindia.com/forum/message_display.asp?group_id=43299

I dont think a meeting of professional body needs singers, jokers (In the recent days, Singers, Laughter Challenge people have been invited to ICAI meetings for enterataining their irresponsible presidents, vps and other members). 46 committes under ICAI, doing nothing but formed for the sole purpose of spending the students money in 5 star hotels, purchase of luxury cars have been formed. If anyone knows what these committees have done in the last 2-3 years, what value they have added to the profession, to the society....please post them here.

Note - These are not my views, but these are the facts, some which are mentioned in Talit Sir's letter, which can be viewed in the link mentioned above.

Gaurav Kapoor (student Final) (205 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

THIK HAI YAAR DELAY HO RHA HAI BT HMARE INSTITUTE KO BHI TO NHI PTA HOGA NA KI AISA HOGA,HO JATA HAI ......REPUTED BODIES KABHI AISA NHI KRTI PAR BY CHANCE TO HO HI SAKTA HAI NA.... AISA KRNE MEIN UNHE KOI MAZZA THODI NA AA RHA HAI..... THEY KNW ITS IMPORTANCE...... N ITS ALL BY CHANCE.... N HMARA INSTITUTE HAMESHA STUDENTS KA KHAYAL RAKHTA HAI,N HAMESHA RESULT B4 TYM BHI ATA HAI PAR KABHI KABAAR UNAVOIDABLE CIRCUMSTANCES KI VAJAH SE HO JATA HAI....HAVE PATIENCE....

meenal (article) (345 Points)
Replied 01 September 2009

i do agree wid u but d problem is dat dey r postponing d results due to watever reason but dey r not postponing d last date of submission of exam forms for nov09. dos students who wnt b able clear in dis attempt(definetely dere r going to b some) will get very less tym to fill d form. inst must think abt us also na. without any reason some of dos students will hav to pay late fees as dey r gettin only 4 dayz ( 5&6 r sat sun resp)  to cum out of dat result shock n fill d form n u knw d procedure of fillin d form na.

Gaurav Kapoor (student Final) (205 Points)

ya meenal u r absolutely right.... ye jaroor hona chahie dats y m in favour of making a student union for such kind of matters which institute is nt at all considering.......

CA CS Bhumika Thakkar (CA,CS) (1618 Points)

no..prakash..agreed dey are late n all..bt its der fault..obviously....every year til date in d history of ICAI..it has come on time...they see d demand supply and all always..bt dey hav never been late before..and if dey r not prepared..then y 2 giv a date at all..pehle se 1st sept dete na..y dey sd 31st aug den...

and i hav also heard dat mr uttam prakash is increasing d fees for final and GMCS now..after cpt...may be dats y d whole thing...

(Guest)
Originally posted by :CA CS* Prakash Somani (A helping Hand)
" I am not agreed with majority that CA Inst is not bother about students sentiments and delaying result. I know it does matter but there must have some reason for making delay.
Why dont we understand that because of CA Inst we are here in public light else imagine wht would have to our career !!
Dont blame but keep the flame ... a flame of positive results. : )
I dont know how many of you will agree with me. let me know your opinion.
"

ur words affected my heart mr. prakash and my emotions could not stop me from telling u that.... u r r8. absolutely r8........................

(Guest)

icai must have faced a lot problems in issuing results

Nayaz Ahmed R (Doing Chartered Accountancy course)   (22 Points)

Hat off to Mr."Prakash Somani (A helping Hand)" sir

CourseCart.in (Mentor at SHAYVIDZ Academy)   (3756 Points)

Originally posted by :CA CS* Prakash Somani (A helping Hand)
" I am not agreed with majority that CA Inst is not bother about students sentiments and delaying result. I know it does matter but there must have some reason for making delay.
Why dont we understand that because of CA Inst we are here in public light else imagine wht would have to our career !!
Dont blame but keep the flame ... a flame of positive results. : )
I dont know how many of you will agree with me. let me know your opinion.
"

now tell me, it is still ok?????? 2PM then 9PM then 6AM... students are just like source of fund for them?????

arey itni hi prob thi to 2din ka time le lete...

students ki band bazaa di hai in logon ne...

students ki koi value nahi inke liye.. inhe just apne kaam se matlab hai..

inka moto "bas result nikalna chahiye n nothing else". kisi student k sath kya ho raha hai isse unko kya..

ny 1?

ANKIT AGGARWAL (--) (22 Points)

becaose their infrastructure needs an upgradation

IPCC STUDENTS GROUP (STUDENTS) (38 Points)

BUT  WHAT IS THE NEED OF DECLARING FIRST 9 PM AND THEN 6 AM TO MAKE THE THINGS COMPLICATED FOR THE STUDENTS- THE SIMPLE SOLUTION WAS THAT THE DATE OF RESULT SHOULD BE POSTPONED FOR 3 DAYS IF IS WAS NOT POSSIBLE TO DECLARE IT AT 2 pm ON 31ST. INSTEAD OF GIVING 12 HOURLY POSPONMENT. THIS IS MISMANAGEMENT AND REAL CAUSE OF HARRAEMENT . PUT YOURSELF IN THE SHOE OF A PCC STUDENT WIATING FOR RESULT THAN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THE PROBLE.

(Guest)

i agree wid u !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rajesh (articled clerk) (35 Points)

hello  qualifiesc CAs.............. if  u r in like that position u ll know about that

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: