Easy Office
LCI Learning

CA Inst should not be blamed for Result Postponment

Page no : 3

CA CS CIMA Prakash Somani (Landmark Group) (23502 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

Is there anyone who still feels that CA Inst is wrong ???

Disha (Article) (35 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

noo.. i dun think ca inst is wrong... they wont just simply delay da result timing... but just hopin tht a positive result comes out...  

CA Ruben Balooni (Professionalism ™) (1324 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

Originally posted by :CA CS* Prakash Somani (A helping Hand)
" I am not agreed with majority that CA Inst is not bother about students sentiments and delaying result. I know it does matter but there must have some reason for making delay.

Why dont we understand that because of CA Inst we are here in public light else imagine wht would have to our career !!

Dont blame but keep the flame ... a flame of positive results. : )

I dont know how many of you will agree with me. let me know your opinion.
"

i agreee!

RAJ (CS CPA ) (77 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

First of all Somani you are not a CA student. So you cant understand the feelings or difficulties of a student. Now youre a member of the institute. If institute is responsible for the delay youre also responsible as a member. In no place you had accepted the delay as a mistake. You re going on saying that nobody would criticise anybody eventhough any wrong have been commited. This is not correct. See your younger brother he is also worried but youre not worried because now youre not a student and your dreams have already fulfilled.

I

Umang Lodha (CA, CS) (66 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

I agree with Raj..

Goutam (Student) (119 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

Beside this time results, har exam ka result announced date se pehle hi declare kiya gaya 2pm likhne ke baad bhi 11.:30 ko aajata tha.

Tab kisine institute ki wah wah nahi kari hogi.agar kiya hoga toh bhi maloom nahi.

jab baat delay ki aa jaaye tho sab kehne lagte hein.

Sabr ka phal meetha hi hoyega

wait and watch doston

(Guest)

HMMMMMMMMM........WAITING FOR THE RESULT..........HOPE THAT THE RESULT SHOULD BE POSTIVE

kalyan (Finance Manager ) (91 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

Yes,

CA Institute to be blamed what ever problem they have   whether it is the problem of  server or  adjustment  of results % etc   they should   tell the  clear reason why results have been delayed . They cannot proceed as they like it  and  they cannot  go  in there own way. The standard of the  institute to be maintained. If  they say    the standards of ICAI  are  maintained globally then   basic  standards should be  in  a proper way . 

CA Rashmi (final cleared) (680 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

i really dont agree wid u i cn imagine wht u students r going through bt dont say dat before becoming member we hv been students of ICAI for 4 yrs. when u too will bcum a CA u will realise the repute of institute. definetely there is fault on part of institute but pls understand dere problems also,m sure dere is some complexity beyond their control. pls hv faith, best of luck
Originally posted by :RAJ
" First of all Somani you are not a CA student. So you cant understand the feelings or difficulties of a student. Now youre a member of the institute. If institute is responsible for the delay youre also responsible as a member. In no place you had accepted the delay as a mistake. You re going on saying that nobody would criticise anybody eventhough any wrong have been commited. This is not correct. See your younger brother he is also worried but youre not worried because now youre not a student and your dreams have already fulfilled.

I
"

meet thakker (articled assisstant) (31 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

y so much fuss over this delay in result yaar.Its totally fine.Better enjoy some games or spend time with friends rather than spending your tym on making baseless comments on this site as 2 why the results were delayed n all.

its all bullsh*t...

jus relax and enjoy..

result will cum at its own tym...

CA Sudhir Maheshwari (CA) (270 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

hope for the best ...prepare for the worst

CA Daksh Dawar (Chartered accountant ) (80 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

Originally posted by :CA CS* Prakash Somani (A helping Hand)
" I am not agreed with majority that CA Inst is not bother about students sentiments and delaying result. I know it does matter but there must have some reason for making delay.
Why dont we understand that because of CA Inst we are here in public light else imagine wht would have to our career !!
Dont blame but keep the flame ... a flame of positive results. : )
I dont know how many of you will agree with me. let me know your opinion.
"

I M Sorry Sir I Dont Agree with ur statement, can i ask u a question,an innocent one???????

Sir we are always taught by our inst only that we shud be much disciplined & dedicated towards our studies N articleship training..........

Sorry to say i ddnt find any such discipline or dedication by the concerned dept towrds its work......

I Dnt Agree with you,  sorry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

meet thakker (articled assisstant) (31 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

n as far as i remember,institute did use the worg "LIKELY " everywhere...

it nowhere promised anything....

CA. Kumar Vineet (Partner) (97 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

Result on 1st Sept after 6am

Udit Parihar (Article Clerk CA Final CS[Inter])   (63 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

flame is alight......thank you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: