Easy Office
LCI Learning

CA Inst should not be blamed for Result Postponment

Page no : 2

RAJESH AGARWAL (Partner AKAJ & Associates Chartered Accountants)   (42 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

CPT xam papers were leaked dn PCC exams postponed, nxt exams scheduled on time,Results delay but the Institute is never 2 be blamed.

CA CS CIMA Prakash Somani (Landmark Group) (23502 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

Thnx bala for the contents.

CA Jitendra Chawla (Manager -Accounts & Finance)   (94 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

i dont agree with you

what institiute have done is showing improper planning

they changed their announcment declared earliered.

best of luck to all of you.............................

1 Like

Replied 31 August 2009

I under stand your feelings but wht if there are unavoidable reasons. I guess they are not doing it intenionaly. There are extention of time and i also not able to tell wht excatly the reason is. but i am expecting CA Inst to let us jknow the reasons then "All will go fair adn clear"

Originally posted by :HARSH GOENKA
" i agree with u but what about today sirjee
the institute announced the time of results at 2pm and now they have again dalayed it to 9pm
can we still believe that it will not be further postponed
I m too with u that they had problems and they managed to get the results but what abt our worries
increasing time is increasing our patience
"

BALASUBRAMANYA B Npro badge (CCI STUDENT....) (44668 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

agree with PRAKASH

Thats right, we should understand the things,no one knowing what going in CA site, it will be some problem with server so only got delayed..I know all are watiing for results desperately and in that all blaming the CA institute...when we doing some online work in home pc if get problem with server will blame our service provider but will not be knowing there problems what has happen in there server....same way has happen with icai site, so wait for the results it will be coming with in 9pm...all the best to all....and sorry if i hurt with my words.....

ALL THE BEST TO ALL........................................

Replied 31 August 2009

You may be right but who knows ?? I am not. Only CA Inst can tell us better about it. So i will not comment on your point. i repeat my words written earlier :) cheers :)

Originally posted by :jitendra
" i dont agree with you
what institiute have done is showing improper planning
they changed their announcment declared earliered.
best of luck to all of you.............................

"

Kaustuv (Practicing CA) (1773 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

I don't remember any such incidence in recent past and there should be strong reasons behind this. No way we should blame our Institute without knowing the real reasons for the same. Like numerous students, we are also waiting for the results to come out. Lets wait a bit

CA.Shaleen Srivastava (CA , CWA*, Bcom(H)) (1999 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

Chartered accountants are know for their professions and why  institute does this type of mistakes and touch thousands of emotions of students . when the results are gone on 2 pm then why at 9 pm . its not a joke yaar. our exams are so important and we done lot of exercise for the same.

Only results are projection of us, so please institute make arrangement in advance

1 Like

Replied 31 August 2009

can yu tell me Who did this ?? Whom to blame ??? was it intenional or due to unavoidable circumstances ?? If you can answer these correctly i am sure you will get yoru answer.

Remember "CA Inst is not great without us " If Inst will do something unfavourable to us we will fight... a fight for right cause.

I dont think CA inst will do something to make this Repo BAD ... repo which is build after years of efforts

Originally posted by :RAJESH AGARWAL
" CPT xam papers were leaked dn PCC exams postponed, nxt exams scheduled on time,Results delay but the Institute is never 2 be blamed. "

CA Jitendra Chawla (Manager -Accounts & Finance)   (94 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

friends reason may whatever be?

we have already waited for 5-6 hours

and now more 1-2 hour left

lets see our results

Replied 31 August 2009

Agreed Kaustav. It seems you too watiiign for results and lookingn very much confident abt this. i am sure god will not do injustice to us

Originally posted by :Kaustuv
" I don't remember any such incidence in recent past and there should be strong reasons behind this. No way we should blame our Institute without knowing the real reasons for the same. Like numerous students, we are also waiting for the results to come out. Lets wait a bit "

Replied 31 August 2009

Very right. If we have problem investigate it.One saying in mewari "Kankh me choro gav me dindoro"

Originally posted by :Balasubramanya
" agree with PRAKASH
Thats right, we should understand the things,no one knowing what going in CA site, it will be some problem with server so only got delayed..I know all are watiing for results desperately and in that all blaming the CA institute...when we doing some online work in home pc if get problem with server will blame our service provider but will not be knowing there problems what has happen in there server....same way has happen with icai site, so wait for the results it will be coming with in 9pm...all the best to all....and sorry if i hurt with my words.....

ALL THE BEST TO ALL........................................
"

Replied 31 August 2009

Yup !! Believe that you are the best and believe on your self. Arey yar veerything is for the good only.

Dont wait for opportunity it will never come easily you have to go and get it

"Thodi manuhar karni padeghi"

Originally posted by :jitendra
" friends reason may whatever be?
we have already waited for 5-6 hours
and now more 1-2 hour left
lets see our results
"

Replied 31 August 2009

Exas are over and its time for decision. Even Lord krishna says "Karm kiye ja phal ki iccha mat kar" Right !!

Originally posted by :CA.Shaleen Srivastava
" Chartered accountants are know for their professions and why  institute does this type of mistakes and touch thousands of emotions of students . when the results are gone on 2 pm then why at 9 pm . its not a joke yaar. our exams are so important and we done lot of exercise for the same.
Only results are projection of us, so please institute make arrangement in advance
"

Replied 31 August 2009

Even my younger Bro is waiting for results and i suggest him not to worry and angry with CA Inst.. After all he already has out in his efforts or ab chahe results 2 baje aaye ya 9 baje vo hi rahne wala he !!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: