Ca final Sfm NOV 2017

In portfolio question, whether solving by optimum weight's formula will award marks ?
Replies (6)
I suggested it is 0.5 0.5

Exactly- there was nothing given in question about weights so I also assumed equal weights.

when question is about optimization u have to find weight of each stock there is no other option so no question of not awarding marks.
U mean it's wrong Considering equal weights..

Suraj - The qustion doesn't mention anything about optimization...suggested answers have taken equal weights. However I hope that even if it is solved by using optimum weights formula candidate shouldn't be penalized.

yes I agree with above and I mean the same one has to use weight formula

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details