CA FINAL RESULT:: PLEASE SHARE

HI FRIENDS...... 

CONGRATS TO ALL THE FINAL  STUDENTS WHO CAME OUT WITH FLYING COLOURS.....

NOW YOU ALL ARE PROFESSIONALLY QUALIFIED CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS.....

PLEASE SHARE YOUR RESULT SO THAT WE JUNIORS MIGHT GET SOME INSPIRATION ......

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL FOR FUTURE..........

 

 

Replies (10)

I CLEARED IST GROUP I M VERY HAPPY.

i appeared in g-2 old syllabus and passed with 210 marks. i am extremely happy. i congratulates all

those who have passed.

Originally posted by : vishnu

I CLEARED IST GROUP I M VERY HAPPY.

CCCCCOOOOONNNNGGGGRRRRAAAATTTTSSSSS.......

HAVE A BLAST......


congratssssssssss and all t he best for future

Originally posted by : vkagrawal

congratssssssssss and all t he best for future

I CLEARED I ST GROUP AND I BECAME A CA.

Congratulations

I m a Chartered Accountant now...........:)

CA Punit

...................................................................waiting 4 ur views............

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details