CA Final November 2016 expected date and expected pass %

I think ca results would come late

I think ca results would come late

I think ca results would come late

I think ca results would come late

I think ca results would come late

I think ca results would come late

I think ca results would come late

I think ca results would come late

I think ca results would come late

Venkat r u insane
i think icai demonitization ke kam busy thi is liye late ho raha hai final result

Venkat,

Why r u posting same thread again and again ?

Now will not update anything here . Do whatever u want

 

Results date would be announced soon. Don't create chaos in the forum. All announcement which were necessary were already shared by sir. So it's results date and notification which would come. Any major change would be updated by sir and have trust on him. We are not here which paper were difficult as it involves personal judgment and in which subjects gracing marks should be given or not. I think we should have update from Anurag and not ourselves fill unnecessary comments. 

Believe in your selves and get calm down. 

Hope all of us understand and we can have less comments as specially personal one. In case you are waiting for results notification kindly keep icai exam page as bookmark Rather than writing here several times.

Any update about result

Any update about result

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details