Anurag sir pls post about result date
Anurag sir pls post about result date
Dear All,
I have lots of other thing to do other than this and hope u understand . There is no announcment till now but still result are most likely to announce on 17th Jan 2017.
There is no rule of announcing the result date 5 days or 7 days earlier than the result .
No body in ICAI is KAAM CHOR and i would say please thing before writing anything on public forum . Sometime exception occured which cant be shared
Keep belief in you
God Bless You
I am posting them because when someone posts any thing they get shifted to next page and i am not able to see the posts if I post same thing 5-6 times next page opens and I came theposts
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
CA Suraj Garg & Associates
New Delhi
CA Final
View Details
S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant
Pune
B.Com
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals