Easy Office

CA Final November 2016 expected date and expected pass %

Page no : 21

assessee (...) (546 Points)
Replied 11 January 2017

I have made many sacrifices for CA.I hope I clear this time.I know everyone does sacrifices but mine sacrifice is very different mentally and physically.By doing CA I lost everything but gained lifelong experience which I can cherish my whole life.

All the best.

2 Like

venkat (CA ) (1518 Points)
Replied 11 January 2017

i if get 198 how many grace will i be given 2 or 12 as anurag said

CA Final Student (Student CA Final ) (227 Points)
Replied 11 January 2017

I think grace marks just to make you pass. It also depends on individual subjects marks. If you are pass in all subjects, they will add 2 if you are in single group and if both groups, second group all individuals subjects pass, they will add marks in such a way to makes both groups clear subject to maximum 12 marks in both subject only SFM and Audit. Grace marks is hectic excercise and will take times to update. It also depends on institute how to add it.

Replied 11 January 2017

I HAVE ONLY FIRST GRP BUT I HAVE WRITTEN WELL GRACE IF GIVEN WILL BE A BONUS 

CA Saurabh (PRACTICE) (1019 Points)
Replied 11 January 2017

Gracing is done to any student even if you have scored 45
it may be possible a student scoring 37 marks could get 7 marks as grace but a student who has scored 45 marks may get 2 marks only but yes he gets grace marks..

Own experience. :-)

Replied 11 January 2017

SO SAURABH U MEAN THAT GRACE ARE GIVEN ULTIMATLY TO BRING THE TOTAL TO 200

Replied 11 January 2017

SO SAURABH U MEAN THAT GRACE ARE GIVEN ULTIMATLY TO BRING THE TOTAL TO 200

Replied 11 January 2017

even if your total is above 200 u could be given grace

CA Finalist (Student) (192 Points)
Replied 11 January 2017

@ saurab you mean to say everybody gets grace marks irrespective of whether they have secured below 40 or above 40.. my question to you is if a student scores 96 marks in SFM (with out grace ) and 5 marks grace is awarded to all student than he would end up getting 101 in SFM... please clarify this
1 Like

rahul sharma (student) (41 Points)
Replied 11 January 2017

thank u Anurag sir for sharing such credible news with students

Zafreen Khan (CA ) (117 Points)
Replied 11 January 2017

Expected CA Final result date?

Replied 11 January 2017

ONE THING KITNA BHI GRACE DO BASED ON INFO BY ANURAG IF U NEAR 195 OR ABOVE  U WILL PASS THIS TIME U,LTIMATE GOAL REACHED 

Replied 11 January 2017

that is dependent on institute policy
but how a student can score 101 out of 100
cant be possible...

basically gracing is a policy of increasing student marks if general consensus.. like say overall western region result is tough than other regions or a result of particular centre is tougher than other centres in particular region

gracing is done..
again say for example western region have been awarded 7 marks in particuler subject it doesn't mean all over india 7 marks will be awarded in some region only 3 marks could be Awarded or even no gracing would be done

it's totally institutes policy.m
1 Like

Arpan Mukherjee (CA Finalist) (179 Points)
Replied 11 January 2017

The gracing process is a very complicated process...it is not as simple as adding 3 or 5 marks to every student...many other matters depend as well..

1. Whether the student passes the subject/group/secures exemption if awarded grace or not(generally say even after grace in sfm u get 187 and grace in sfm made ur sfm marks 62, so institute will hesitate in giving you an exemption and hence will reduce marks to below 60 as you are not clearing the group)

2.what is the general pass percentage of the state/region from which the student has given the exam,grace is awarded accordingly.

I have experiences from the past where say in a subject I got grace of 3 marks but my friends of Delhi have got 5 marks Kolkata 2 marks etc.

So it is a very complicated process which even the institute does not disclose. hence ICAI does not make public the region wise results as it will show disparity in their grace allotment procedure

2 Like

ACA Anurag (Enjoy the little things)   (14706 Points)
Replied 11 January 2017

Dear All,

Grace mark is awarded only to the student who need it (Below 40 or 200 and it get freeze on 40 and 200)

Till now the date has not been decided due to non-completion of process .

There are chances that notification will be publised by evening (Will confirm in due course of time) but still the result date remains at 17Jan 2017 late evening .

All the best

God Bless You

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: