Easy Office

CA final Nov 2015 result-updates

Page no : 3

(Guest)

DEAR ANURAG i want to ask one question to u. Is it true that results is declared center wise and only specified number of students pass from each center

(Guest)

DEAR ALL

toughest paper according to me was SFM and IDT 

please reply what according to u all was the toughest paper? 

hum janana chahate hai ki sirf hume hi paper tough laga kya

ruchi sharma (student) (122 Points)
Replied 15 January 2016

I am thinking about all the students who are waiting for the results so dont take it personally and I am sure there will be grace marking in sfm.

CA Parveen Jain (Chartered Accountant ) (355 Points)
Replied 15 January 2016

Guys just wait for 2 days picture will cleared hope for  best and all the best to all who appeared

ChandraShekhar Pandey (CA Student) (126 Points)
Replied 15 January 2016

Originally posted by : Sandip R. Chaddarwala
i have heard that there is some change in checking pattern. the question attempted from options except Q 1 the questions attempted first will be counted only in stead of the max marks out of all questions attempted. 

Is this true news?????

yes. this is 100% true

CA Saurabh (PRACTICE) (1019 Points)
Replied 15 January 2016

nope thats not true maximum marks are awarded..

Studentsca (CA Practice ) (3577 Points)
Replied 15 January 2016

SFM was the toughest paper in Group 1 and DT in Group 2

1 Like

CA Apoorva Gaurav (CA) (368 Points)
Replied 15 January 2016

@ anurag... Great work dear Well literally stunned if this z true how can there be no grace n idt :(

Harsh (working) (85 Points)
Replied 15 January 2016

Please also post about the pass percentage

CA Kalpesh Patel (CA) (180 Points)
Replied 16 January 2016

His doing great job his news about result date was aslo accurate ...Thanks for updates

ACA Anurag (Enjoy the little things)   (14706 Points)
Replied 16 January 2016

Dear All,

FIrst of all i have seen the SFM paper but i dont think it was the toughest paper . Approx 60 Marks question was from practise manual . As per my sources it is correct that SFM paper was lenghthy but we dont get any input about grace marks in SFM.

Further for IDT we have already said that marks will not be deducted if u have not refer the case law ,apart from this no additional relief is given.

Tommorow there is a council meeting so we can expect any change in that but we cant sure unless and untill we get any input for the same from our sources .

All the best 

Dheeraj gupta (article and audit assistant)   (36 Points)
Replied 16 January 2016

Appreciate your efforts Anurag!!! Whether its true or not only time will tell but it helps to remain positive for sure...thanx

(Guest)
Please give update of expected percentage of passing in separate post whenever u receive.

SWEETY SUKHANI (CA FINAL STUDENT) (49 Points)
Replied 16 January 2016

Thanks.. For your information..

ANKIT GARG (senior auditor) (26 Points)
Replied 16 January 2016

Dear Anurag, If tomorrow is a council meeting it will b held only after 11.00 AM. And by that within half an hour the result will be out. So how can we expect a change. Plzz reply...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: