EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

CA final Nov 2015 result-updates

Page no : 23

Anshika (-) (178 Points)
Replied 17 January 2016

Originally posted by : Anshika

Anurag Sir,

i was a follower of your updates but after the results are out it is so oblivious that all your updates from your so called reliable confidential sources were all false. The result % is so out of your bracket which you mentioned. It is so sad that people like you are circulating false information and to which the students like me are preyed to. 

It is my humble and sincere request to not carry out such information tagging it to be from "reliable confidential sources "

i'm sure my other cci members will agree that all your information from reliable sources was all false. 

It is so disgusting to provide such false information at such a crucial time(fews days before the result) . 

"The overall pass percentage of students who appeared in both groups in the final exams is 5.75%, which is low compared to other professional exams. Students who appeared for the first group have secured 12.61% pass and that of group 2 11.99%. "

Here is the real picture Anurag sir

Anshika (-) (178 Points)
Replied 17 January 2016

Originally posted by : Anshika

Anurag Sir,

i was a follower of your updates but after the results are out it is so oblivious that all your updates from your so called reliable confidential sources were all false. The result % is so out of your bracket which you mentioned. It is so sad that people like you are circulating false information and to which the students like me are preyed to. 

It is my humble and sincere request to not carry out such information tagging it to be from "reliable confidential sources "

i'm sure my other cci members will agree that all your information from reliable sources was all false. 

It is so disgusting to provide such false information at such a crucial time(fews days before the result) . 

"The overall pass percentage of students who appeared in both groups in the final exams is 5.75%, which is low compared to other professional exams. Students who appeared for the first group have secured 12.61% pass and that of group 2 11.99%. "

Here is the real picture Anurag sir

NARENDRA (Manager Account And Finance)   (23 Points)
Replied 17 January 2016

Question to Mr. Nitesh Ashok Ranawat

How you got 71 Marks in Corpporate Law

I really deed well in Corporate Law but got only 31 

Please advice

CA Mayur Thakur (Chartered Accountant) (192 Points)
Replied 17 January 2016

The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India Examination Results, November 2015 Final Examination Results, November 2015 Logout Roll Number 126121 Name MAYUR THAKUR Group I Financial Reporting 053 Strategic Financial Management 041 Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics 046 Corporate and Allied Laws 047 Total 187 Result PASS Group II Advanced Management Accounting 046 Information Systems Control and Audit 059 Direct Tax Laws 057 Indirect Tax Laws 061E Total 223 Result PASS Grand Total 410< 'E' Indicates Marks obtained in an earlier attempt '<' Indicates passed under CA Regulations, 1988. Check Another Roll Number | Check Merit | Home Hosted by National Informatics Centre Disclaimer:The result given is correct at the time of release of the result b

Rajesh Kumar Verma (article) (35 Points)
Replied 17 January 2016

Dear Anurag, its humble request you that please do not scatter any rumor to make the student foolish. Thank you,
1 Like

ACA Anurag (Enjoy the little things)   (14706 Points)
Replied 17 January 2016

Dear Anshika,

I dont know how u said all the information are false . 

1- We only said that result will come on 17 (Prior to the notification)

2- We only said to the student not to wait as the result will come between 12-1 PM

3- We only said that this time 560 Marks will come in top 10

We also discuss about passing percentage but we always said that its totally depend upon council . While writing the post i have already said that .

Further , if all student thinks that our sources information are irrelevant to them or false to them then its there discretion.

Bye and take care 

vinay_mrsharma (semi qualified) (38 Points)
Replied 17 January 2016

I'll try to forget this attempt like I did with my previous attempts but this time I'm surely going to raise this issue on shri Narendra Modi ji's website with all analysis as to how the Institute has shown lenient and careless attitude towards the students and how those sadist enjoy in failing students. I was really sure about clearing my exams but it's postpone for another half year. I can't tolerate this anymore and dear anurag thanks for your reply and I would appreciate if you raise my concerns.

Anshika (-) (178 Points)
Replied 19 January 2016

Dear Sir,

here is the glimpse of what you said regarding pass percentage which you got informed from your reliable sources

Originally posted by : Anurag

Dear All,

As promised kindly find the ca final passing percentage .

This time also group 2 result is going to lead group 1 result and the approx figure has been mentioned below 

Both groups -   8.97% - 10.37%

Group 1       -   11.98% - 13.02%

Group 2       -    15.72% - 17.79%

Disclaimer : The above passing percentage has been done as per my sources.

All the best 

whereas the real pass percentage is different Anurag Sir

1 Like

Shailesh W (nobodies) (327 Points)
Replied 20 January 2016

Before result i already mentioned everything about this false information that mr anurag prvided... this is really a good example of KISIKI DOKHTI RAG KO DABAKAR USE IMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL KARO... And thus is v gud example of effective communication...

kaushal kumar sharma (aritcal) (22 Points)
Replied 23 January 2016

I have problem in registartion of placement . Site told wrong roll no. Nd cro btt right roll no. Nd cro filed ..wht i d??? Plz help me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: