Ca final new syllabus classes in delhi

Hey guys.

I'm moving to delhi and plan to attend CA Final New Syllabus coaching classes for May 2018.

I wanted to know the good centres and faculties for Group I.

I couldn't find much information from searching on Google. I have sorted out Kamal Garg classes for Auditing and Law.

But I wanted classes for SFM and FR too.

 

Please help.

 

Regards.

Replies (1)
Please post suggestions for Law and auditing as I've not finalized yet.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details