Ca final may 2018

I had cleared my P.C.C. exam in Nov. 11 attempt after that I had enrolled for CA Finali in Feb. 2012, however I discontinued pursuing CA Final after Nov. 16 as I didn’t cleared and due to some personal issues.

I want to know that whether I can appear for CA Final May 2018 attempt ?

Replies (12)
Yes. Subject to renewal of your final registration. before filling exam form.
You can do. best of luck

Yes you can appear for May 2018, but before that you need to renew your CA Final Registration as 5 year has been completed.

All the Best.

Regards,

CS. RAJESH C. CHOUDHARY

R. C. CHOUDHARY & CO

Do I have to renew my registration ???

well I might have to talk to ICAI as registration for old course has ended on 30th June 2017, I think. 

Yes, it's better you pay a visit to ICAI or call on helpline. they'll guide you better in this regard whether you'll be eligible for old course (Because your registration was before) or you have to take new course.

Registration for Final is only once. Revalidation of Registration is after every 5 years. Hence, I think you are eligible for the old course, once you revalidate your registration.

Originally posted by : Ankit Rajput
Do I have to renew my registration ???

well I might have to talk to ICAI as registration for old course has ended on 30th June 2017, I think. 

You can renew for Old Course as your registration were under old course only. Last attempt for Old Course is Nov 2020.

tyE

 

y

 

Yes you can. As you are registered already for the CA finals, so you can go for revalidation. And then you can appear for the CA finals. I know this for sure as I was registered much before you and now I have re validated the registration just few days back.
And as you were registered much before 2017, you are eligible to appear in the existing course. The last attempt for existing course is nov2020. If you want , you can go for conversion to new course after revalidation.
Thank you to all of you for the guidance. Now my first step would be to revalidate my registration for CA final
yes of course you can do. but u need to revalidate your registration to ca finals first of all.

what to do if wrng eligibility criteria selected for may 2018 ca finals exm form ?????

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details