GST Course

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi Kumar Prajapati (CA FINAL)     18 January 2016

Ca final may-16 prepration

Dear freinds yesterday i saw my result and i am very much disappointed that i failed. so kindly suggest me the good strategy for CA final group-1 like which material to be used and the time table to be followed. as i am doing job also 9.30 to 6 and 1 hour travel and saturday sunday off so considering this thing in mind suggest a good strategy.

10 Replies

CA Saba Naaz

CA Saba Naaz (Chartered Accountant)     19 January 2016

Plan your strategy as per your convenience... But I would suggest you to study law and audit regularly... And try to remember the section no. and SA no. and name. After completing, read from practice manual. For accounts and sfm, you can solve questions from practice manual and past RTPs. All the best. :)
1 Like
Sathish M

Sathish M (Management Accountant)     19 January 2016

You know how much time you can spare each week in devoting time for studies. Have a plan of action and try to strictly follow it. No pain no gain. Best of luck.
Ravi Kumar Prajapati

Ravi Kumar Prajapati (CA FINAL)     19 January 2016

Dear Satish & Saba Naaz Sir / Madam please suggest me which books i will use for group-1 prepration and is it ok to prepare 2 subjects in a day. means 1 theory and other one practicle.

mani

mani (none)     19 January 2016

RAVI KUMAR PRAJAPATI SIR , BOOKS FOR GROUP 1 : PRAVEEN SHARMA SIR BOOK FOR EVERY TOPIC EXCEPT ACCOUNTING STANDARDS 

ACCOUNTING STANDARDS : CA SANJIV SINGHAL BOOK THE BEST BOOK

I WILL SUGGEST YOU TO PREPARE EACH AND EVERY ACCOUNTING STANDARDS FROM THIS BOOK AND MY PROMISE TO YOU IF YOU PREPARE ALL " AS " THAN LEAVE CONSOLIDATION BECAUSE IT IS GOING TO TAKE YOUR MOST OF THE TIME .

FOR SFM : ONLY RAJESH MAKKAR SIR BOOK

FOR AUDIT : CA PANKAJ GARG BOOK

FOR LAW : I CANNOT SUGGEST YOU ANY THING " BHAGWAN BHAROSE KHUD PASS HUA HUN ISME TO "

CA Saba Naaz

CA Saba Naaz (Chartered Accountant)     24 January 2016

Yes.. You can prepare two subjects in a day ..1 theory and 1 practical. For FR: Parveen Sharma , Audit: Pankaj Garg, Law : Kamal Garg handbook, SFM: Choose yourself.
Ankita Chawla

Ankita Chawla (CA Student + Graphologist + Accountant + Audit Assistant)     25 January 2016

For law...module good... I have scored good in that
Ravi Kumar Prajapati

Ravi Kumar Prajapati (CA FINAL)     27 January 2016

@ Anikita how you prepare Audit & law & Account and SFM and the material you have used please share..

Ankita Chawla

Ankita Chawla (CA Student + Graphologist + Accountant + Audit Assistant)     30 January 2016

Ravi even I appeared and failed. I am tensed about sfm. Scored less. Shocked about fr marks. My fav are dt and idt and have scored good then expected but wanna do much better for aggregation. If anyone of you can help then please. For law I seriously learnt section nums. Underatood meaning and wrote in professional language. In audit use keywords. Seriously easiest portion plus ppaer but difficult to score for some because of not using professional language instead writing like a kid.
Ankita Chawla

Ankita Chawla (CA Student + Graphologist + Accountant + Audit Assistant)     30 January 2016

Ravi even I appeared and failed. I am tensed about sfm. Scored less. Shocked about fr marks. My fav are dt and idt and have scored good then expected but wanna do much better for aggregation. If anyone of you can help then please. For law I seriously learnt section nums. Underatood meaning and wrote in professional language. In audit use keywords. Seriously easiest portion plus ppaer but difficult to score for some because of not using professional language instead writing like a kid.

(Guest)

Hi, don't be disappointed. Call the QLI Experts. They will guide you on how to study. Call them on 9029083303!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register