CA FINAL LAW OLD COURSE MARKS

Guys what do you think about law marking scheme. Would they give grace marks for law or they would simply ignore the difficulty of paper and announce the results as it is.
All my 7 exams went good but I am. Scared for law. I might get somewhere between 30 to 35 if they check normally and for balance 3 subjects in group 1 I would most probably get exemption in all subjects.
If I fail in law I should study everything again which I don't want to. Would they give me 40 in this case as I would score good marks in other 3 subjects of this group.
Result anticipation is killing me
Replies (3)
To be very true, you never know what ICAI can do,so don't overthink, just go out with friends and family for some fun to bring down your anxiety
To be very true, you never know what ICAI can do,so don't overthink, just go out with friends and family for some fun to bring down your anxiety
THANKS for your support.. M still doing articleship so anxiety level automatically fluctuates.😀

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details