Easy Office

CA Final Law-Munish Bhandari - Handbook or Main book

Page no : 2

CA Ruskin B (Member) (2602 Points)
Replied 14 December 2010

focus on main book

CA-CWA RAVI (CA-CWA in industry) (5464 Points)
Replied 16 December 2010

i do not agree to most of the advises above

The main book is voluminous and contains everthing whether it is at all imp for exams or not

i have compared handbook with Study material 

even handbook contains more than study mat except for SEBI chapter

it was only me who was prepairing from handbook since day one and all my friends from main book

but 2 mnths before the exams almost all of them bought handbook

reason is 

it is really wonderfully presented

short and crisp still covers everything

contains all the practical questions of past ca exams ( mainbook contains cs cwa too which are not that imp as the all questions are repeatable again and again )

the most imp thing is it can really be revised during exam time 

it lacks two things for me which is not that imp

It contains to the point answer to the practical questions 

1st : student need to add the main provision too if he is writing the answer in exam time ( which is the    easiest task )

2nd : It does not contain SEBI regulations

For me anybody can score more than 80 and even 90 if he remembers the text and practical questions read herein.

P.S : I had wasted almost 1 day compairing each page of module and handbook and mainbook. As per my view there is no need to refer Study mat for law as Munish bhandari sir's book contain everything. However if you wish to cover it then u can go for solving unsolved questions given at the end of the chapers of each study mat.

One thing more 

As per my experiance i found this subject the easiest in CA FINALS.

Happy reading

6 Like

Replied 16 December 2010

The main book is voluminous and contains everthing whether it is at all imp for exams or not

it was only me who was prepairing from handbook since day one and all my friends from main book

reason is 

contains all the practical questions of past ca exams ( mainbook contains cs cwa too which are not that imp as the all questions are repeatable again and again )

1st : student need to add the main provision too if he is writing the answer in exam time ( which is the    easiest task )

For me anybody can score more than 80 and even 90 if he remembers the text and practical questions read herein.

P.S : I had wasted almost 1 day compairing each page of module and handbook and mainbook. As per my view there is no need to refer Study mat for law as Munish bhandari sir's book contain everything. However if you wish to cover it then u can go for solving unsolved questions given at the end of the chapers of each study mat.

One thing more 

Happy reading

3 Like

Manmohan ACA, CS (Chartered Accountant ) (14243 Points)
Replied 16 December 2010

Originally posted by : RAVI KHANAL

reason is 

One thing more 

Happy reading

In CA nothing is important and unimportant. If u want to leave some part or give emphasis on some specific topics , then identify that topics by looking to scanner. further if u short-list any thing ICAI will short-list you . so better read entire syllabus once.

further i always say one word in which you can define CA final papers is "UNEXPECTED".

so better read entire syllabus , it will save ur examination fees also. u know what I mean. 

Replied 16 December 2010

@ manmohan

it is easy to say what u have said above

but the fact is when one is going through examination days it is not at all an easy task

Even if one consult with a rankholder he will also tell you the same that these are important chapters

My question is only one

Why to make one thing difficult when it can be easily done ?

the things which are never ever asked in ca examinations ever in history ( 61 years ) are important enough to be covered ?

Whe one person gets into ca final he thinks as if he will do all and everything 

but the harsh reality is he has to do all 8 subjects the rest 7 of which are difficult then Corporate laws

So when the time passes he cuts short his goals

So i said wat i experianced 

You have right to say your part

No hard feelings

piyush sureka (CA Final student) (28 Points)
Replied 29 December 2010

@ RAVI KHANNAL.....u r right....except SEBI part i hv seen everything is dere is HANDBOOK......it's difficult to read main book first n den frm handbook......i vl also refer handbook 4 maximum studies of law..... everyone buys d handbook at last.......

(Guest)

friends please comment on

/forum/ca-final-law-book-144753.asp

rahul (Chartered Accountant) (5570 Points)
Replied 20 May 2011

Padhuka is better that munish bhandari..

(Guest)

go  for mail book in  first  reading  and  second  and then  read  hand  book 

bcause  u r  right  u cant  able to read the main book on final day 

so  go for the  main book and  use  hand book  for  revision 

CA ADITYA SHARMA (CA IN PRACTICE ) (16719 Points)
Replied 21 May 2011

Originally posted by : Star @ Home

Handbook - Rs 375/-

Corporate and allied laws- Rs 550/-

Uday Aggrawal (Student ) (72 Points)
Replied 23 July 2016

Hey, so basically if i go through handbook and pm, would that suffice?

CA Ruskin B (Member) (2602 Points)
Replied 23 July 2016

I think so

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: