CA Final -Indirect Taxes-Help required-Group 2

hardwork always pays (Accounts Manager) (77 Points)

15 July 2011  

Dear All,

I am CA Final Student and going to appear in Group 2 first in Nov '11 exams. Due to the hectic job schedule, I hardly get 1-2 hours for study daily.

For Indirect Taxes--I bought Bangar. It has more than 500 pages. Frankly speaking, I do not have time to read it completely as i need to cover other subjects also. I appeared in Group 2 in May 2011 also but will fail due to lack of preparation.

Need to know if I can get some good notes of Indirect Taxes. Please help as anyone's help can save my time and i can cover other subjects also in next 3 months and continue with my job. I had already read ICAI practice manual during May '11 exams.--it was just a plain reading.

Need your help---Will really appreciate it.

I wanna cover IDT course asap ( as need to focus on DT and Costing which are again the weak subjects).

Any body has any readymade notes available which covers point to point from examination point of view. Your advise is very much valuable for me as it will help me in deciding my study strategy for IDT. I want to study from examination point of view and wanna study only good notes.

Thanks for your help Group. You have been of great help in past.

My email address is --gauravmalhotraindelhi @ gmail.com

Best Regards

Gaurav