Easy Office

CA FINAL COACHING OF SFM & FINANCIAL REPORTING IN DELHI

Page no : 2

Tanu Singh (CA Final) (28 Points)
Replied 23 July 2010

Hi Friends

Now, its a time to change your View.

CA Nagendra Sah, a Newly Qualified Chartered Accountant, who started CA Final classes for SFM (MAFA) only last year.

But his Conceptual clarity is very High. His teaching style is also different from other. He teach every thing with diagram which helps student to remember easily.

First he gives concept of every formula after that he revise it so much time daily for 20 minutes at starting of the classes. which helps student to remember it.

May 2010 exam question is so difficult and also contains question which is known to most of the student. But 50 marks exam question has from his material matched with figures.

His fee is also very low (approx. 3,000/- only)

I have taken classes and i am fully satisfied his teaching style and conceptual clarity.

HENCE CA. NAGENDRA SAH IS THE BEST IN MY OPINION.

Tanu Singh (CA Final) (28 Points)
Replied 23 July 2010

Minu Sharma (Artcle) (286 Points)
Replied 23 July 2010

Hi friends

I am also heared, from one of my friends who is taking classes in May 2010 batch, about CA Nagendra Sah that he is teaching very good with concept and teaching style is also different from any other teacher.

One can prefer CA Nagendra Sah for SFM classes. Another thing, you can also save your money.

CA Rashmi Gandhi (Chartered Accountant) (86220 Points)
Replied 01 October 2017

I thought today you are posting this for advwrtisment only.

As earlier Anushka Sen posted on all post & now you are doing same..

I think its a fake publicity.....

Ashiwini Ballodia (Managing Partner at TAXounting)   (8727 Points)
Replied 19 October 2017

Sorry to say that Aaditya Sir may be good for Delhi. But in Kolkata he is cheating the students.
At the time of admission the staff are saying live class but afterwards all recorded classes has been provided that to video are 2 to 3 years old.
Aaditya Jain has cheated me and my entire batch.
I am happy to say that because of me atleast 50 students has not taken coaching from Aaditya Jain Sir and gone to Sanjay Saraf Sir.
Only money minded people, no professionalism at all.

CA Rashmi Gandhi (Chartered Accountant) (86220 Points)
Replied 22 October 2017

Stop chetaing student & commenting using fake ids.......

I. noticed your activites on CCI.....

ALOK BANIYA (250 Points)
Replied 10 April 2018

“Aaditya Jain Sir” is considered to be best CA Final SFM Faculty.I am currently taking his classes and highly satisfied.Recently his students Secured AIR-1 & 100 out of 100 marks in CA Final SFM.

You can view their interview video link from You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pi6I2h5PeY&t=102s

I am sharing sir's students mark sheet of AIR-1 & AIR-3 here so that you can be confident about your selection:

ALOK BANIYA (250 Points)
Replied 10 April 2018

“Aaditya Jain Sir” is considered to be best CA Final SFM Faculty.I am currently taking his classes and highly satisfied.Recently his students Secured AIR-1 & 100 out of 100 marks in CA Final SFM.

You can view their interview video link from You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pi6I2h5PeY&t=102s

I am sharing sir's students mark sheet of AIR-1 & AIR-3 here so that you can be confident about your selection:

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: