ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CA FINAL COACHING OF SFM & FINANCIAL REPORTING IN DELHI

Pankaj Sharma (FINAL STUDENT) (34 Points)

24 April 2009  

Hi,

I am student of CA final, right  now I am not attending any Coaching Calsses. I want to attend Coaching Classes of SFM and Financial Reporting in Delhi.

Plz guide me which teacher classes & Notes benefit me and how can I register for his class.

Regards

Pankaj Sharma

22 Replies

Ashish (Article) (30 Points)
Replied 24 April 2009

Makkar sir is the best for SFM & Pravin Sharma sir is the best for Financial Reporting

CA CS CIMA Prakash Somani (Landmark Group) (23477 Points)
Replied 24 April 2009

Aashish is suggested it very right.

Pankaj Sharma (FINAL STUDENT) (34 Points)
Replied 24 April 2009

Originally posted by :Ashish
" Makkar sir is the best for SFM & Pravin Sharma sir is the best for Financial Reporting "

Thanks Ashish

Rupesh Jha (M.Com CA PhD* and MBA*)   (1116 Points)
Replied 25 April 2009

Hi Pankaj ,Registration for Rajesh Makkar's class is goingon and classes will be started from 11th May'09.

CA-CWA RAVI (CA-CWA in industry) (5454 Points)
Replied 25 April 2009

WELL I DONT AGREE

I AGREE THAT MAKKAR SIR'S NOTES WILL BENEFIT YOU THE BEST BUT HIS CLASES WIL BENFIT YOU ALSO??  I DOUBT

I WILL ADVISE YOU TO FIRST MEET SOME PEOPLE OF YOUR TYPES( I MEAN TO SAY THEY THINK ALIKE)  WHO ARE PRESENTLY TAKING CLASES FROM HIM AND THEN TAKE DECISION

AS FAR AS I HAVE ENQUIRED MAKKAR SIR CLASES ARE FOR HANDWRITING PRACTICE

SIR WILL KEEP WRITING THE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ON THE BOARD

AND STUDENTS HAVE TO MATCH HIS SPEED BY TAPING THE SAME IN NOTEBOOK

IF U ARE DARE ENOUGH TO RAISE YOUR HAND TO ASK QUERY

BE PREPARED TO LISTEN " KYA TUMHE QUESTION KA FLOW NAHI DIKH RAHA HAIN !! DHYAAN SE PADHO LIKHA KYA HAIN . APNE AAP SAMAJH JAOGE"

EVEN U DONT UNDERSTAND AND ASK AGAIN THEN LISTEN " BADE BADE RANKHOLDERS KO MAINE PADHAYA HAIN UNHE TO DOUBT HUA NAHI , SIRF APKO PROBLEM HO RAHI HAIN "

I HAD REGISTERED MYSELF UNDER MAKKAR SIR BATCH BUT AFTER LISTENING TO THE SAME THING ABOUT MAKKAR SIR FROM ALMOST EVERY STUDENT I CANCELLED MY REGISTRATION

AS MAKKAR SIR DO NO PROVIDE TRAIL CLASES , FIRST THINK WISELY WHETHER TO TAKE CLASES OR NOT AS NOW HE IS COSTING 12000 FOR SFM AND I KNW MORE THEN 10 STUDENTS WHO OPTED TO SIT AT HOME INSTEAD OF TAPING THE NOTES WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING THE CONCEPTS

IN DELHI THERE IS BETTER OPTION TO TAKE CLASES FROM KALRA SIR/ ADITYA JAIN SIR/ RAJIV SINGH / JB GUPTA SIR

these views are of mine own only and mine motive is not to make fun of makkar sir

this is just to let u knw that some students are thinking this way also for makkar sir

take care

CA-CWA RAVI (CA-CWA in industry) (5454 Points)
Replied 25 April 2009

AND YES MR. PRAVEEN SHARMA IS THE BEST FOR FINANCIAL REPORTING

CMA KNVV Sri Vidya - Sri Kanth (C.A.Final (New) ICWAI FINAL (New))   (11254 Points)
Replied 25 April 2009

Originally posted by :RAVI KHANAL
" AND YES MR. PRAVEEN SHARMA IS THE BEST FOR FINANCIAL REPORTING "

jeevan (article clerk) (26 Points)
Replied 15 June 2009

Originally posted by :Pankaj Sharma
"    

jeevan (article clerk) (26 Points)
Replied 15 June 2009

Hi,

CA. DILIP KR. SINGH is the best teacher for SFM / MAFA. He is treasure of Knowledge and he gives conceptual clarity of the subject. He is  not a teacher to say - KYA TUMHE QUESTION KA FLOW NAHI DIKH RAHA HAIN !! DHYAAN SE PADHO LIKHA KYA HAIN . APNE AAP SAMAJH JAOGE". See his notes and compare with notes of any teacher in the market you will judge who is the best teacher. 

Praveen Sharma Sir is  undoubtedly the best teacher for Financial Reporting.

Abhimanyu kumar (Articled Asst.) (37 Points)
Replied 21 September 2009

Hey frnds,

Plz help me in finding classes of SFM. I feel inconvenient in large batches & so searching for a teacher of good knwldge and less crowded.......

Arun Kumar Mishra (student(article)) (29 Points)
Replied 07 October 2009

in my opinion MAKKAR SIR is best .my dear u don;t remember  wotever has been told in ur class, everything in written helps u a lot in exam time, which is provided by MAKKAR SIR

shweta (audithead) (36 Points)
Replied 12 October 2009

Originally posted by :Abhimanyu kumar
"

Hey frnds,
Plz help me in finding classes of SFM. I feel inconvenient in large batches & so searching for a teacher of good knwldge and less crowded.......

I AM TAKING SFM CLASSESS FROM CA AADITYA JAIN IN GALIB AUDITORIUM.I AM TOTALLY SATISFIED WITH THE WAY HE TEACHES.I HAVE ALREADY TAKEN MAFA CLASSES FROM ASHISH KALRA SIR.BUT I HAVE WASTED MY MONEY & TIME THERE.AADITYA JAIN SIR GIVES GREAT CONCEPTUAL CLARITY.HIS APPROACH IS EXAM ORIENTED TOO.MOREOVER HE HAS GIVEN ME & MY GROUP MEMBERS GREAT CONFIDENCE IN SFM.

IF YOU DONOT WANT TO DO SFM FOR THE SECOND TIME,LIKE OUR GROUP OF 5 STUDENTS,U MUST JOIN AADITYA SIRS CLASSESS WITHOUT ANY DOUBT.

"

shweta (audithead) (36 Points)
Replied 12 October 2009

ONE MUST TAKE CLASSES FROM AADITYA JAIN SIR.HE IS THE BEST.

Tanu Singh (CA Final) (28 Points)
Replied 23 July 2010

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register