CA FINAL CERTIFIED COPIES NOV 2019

Hi Friends,

Can anyone tell me whether there is any way that I can cross verify my MCQ sheet (certified copies) marks allotted with the answers for the respective mcqs. As of now I have not found any question & answer sheets hosted by ICAI for the cross verification.

plz help
Replies (4)
Quick Summary
This discussion explores whether CA Final students can cross-verify their marks for the MCQ section of the November 2019 exams using certified copies. While certified copies allow for verification of the descriptive paper marks, it appears there is no official method provided by ICAI to cross-check the marks awarded for MCQs against the correct answers.

I guess you can apply for certified copies and then see how much you got from 70 and remaining marks are from mcq ..
but u can't cross verify mcq
Yes.....Actually I had recvd the certified copies yesterday.....but apart from the 70 marks paper ....I thought whether if I can cross verify the marks allotted to mcqs.....anywayzz thanks
Ok..fight like worrier ...now don't think much about past result.

no way to check MCQs 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details