Easy Office

Ca final best faculty at chennai

Page no : 2

Ashiwini Ballodia (Managing Partner at TAXounting)   (8727 Points)
Replied 19 October 2017

Sorry to say that Aaditya Sir may be good for Delhi. But in Kolkata he is cheating the students.
At the time of admission the staff are saying live class but afterwards all recorded classes has been provided that to video are 2 to 3 years old.
Aaditya Jain has cheated me and my entire batch.
I am happy to say that because of me atleast 50 students has not taken coaching from Aaditya Jain Sir and gone to Sanjay Saraf Sir.
Only money minded people, no professionalism at all.

CA Rashmi Gandhi (Chartered Accountant) (86220 Points)
Replied 22 October 2017

Stop chetaing student & commenting using fake ids.......

I. noticed your activites on CCI.....

CA Rashmi Gandhi (Chartered Accountant) (86220 Points)
Replied 22 October 2017

Stop chetaing student & commenting using fake ids.......

I. noticed your activites on CCI.....

AJAY Kumar (28 Points)
Replied 19 December 2019

Dear Aspirant…if you want to take classes of SFM Subject…then according to my opinion..go for Aaditya jain sir.

Aditya jain sir is also an eminent and renowned faculty in CA coaching industry. His classes are also interesting and you will gain a lot of practical knowledge rather than cramming theory. His way of teaching and clearing concept is also mind- blowing.

Aaditya Jain Sir Formula book and theory book is also very much helpful for last time revision and students also score good marks and coverd 100% syllabus.

BIKASH KUMAR JAIN (11 Points)
Replied 19 May 2021

CA Aaditya Jain Sir classes is best Classes for SFM and his classes available across India in Satellite and online both mode.

Aaditya Jain sir will stay in touch with all his students till they clear his exams. His teaching skills is the best he will develop your interest in the field of finance along with stock market.

I will suggest you CA Aaditya Jain sir for CA Final SFM, you will enjoy the SFM subject with practical approach with Aaditya Jain Sir.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro