Easy Office
LCI Learning

Ca course is totally wastage of time and spoil ur career

Page no : 3

Greatest Buddy (Finance Professional) (173 Points)
Replied 12 December 2014

Originally posted by : CA Parul Saxena
I am not demotivating but i just want to say a person who belongs from a middle class family and can not afford to stay at  home at the age of25-28 years dont pursue this course......your motivation will induce candidates to pursue CA but at the time of their failure in exams or jobs all of you would do only one thing critisixe him that if you are not passing or you are not getting job then you have deficiency in yourself.

So please dont misguide youngsters by showing them false dreams about CA.

Okay. I got it.

I can understand your pain. I know how it feels as I have seen a few doing it at that age.

Why don't you appear for Bank exams now and target high positions like Manager?

If you are interested in teaching, you even have an option of teaching students in the morning/evening. And you can do a course like CFA, FRM with that extra earning. I know a CS who is now doing CFA with the money he gets from teaching apart from working in some mid-sized firm.

amit popli (Accounts Manager) (430 Points)
Replied 12 December 2014

Hello,  You all   I want to say that CA is good for those  who are earning good and bad for the rest .There are 10 lacs students and in only  2.50 lacs Members in 50 years.

That means out of these 10 lacs students 90 percent will not become CA in Future, It is truth Because 2.50 lacs members is sufficient for CA Institute.

CA Institute wants to Encourage Students to DO CA But Every Year How many become CA and rest of them spoil their Life, Their Parent Expectation.

Its Not Easy to Become a CA , It is depending on luck , those who pass the exams said I did Hard Work that's why I passed the Exam.

I wanted to ask  out of 10 Lacs students , there is only 2.50 Lacs members , Do you think  rest did not work hard. 

No, SIr, I have seen only Mostly the people who suceed in life comment over others. Have you seen those who failed again and again. 

If you are expecting out of  10 Lacs students every year 5000 to 6000 will become CA and you will got success after working hard, may be you will pass But 90 Percent chance that you will also Become failed .

OUT OF HUGE CROWD IT DIFFICULT TO SUCCEED

Replied 12 December 2014

I am not demotivating but i just want to say a person who belongs from a middle class family and can not afford to stay at  home at the age of25-28 years dont pursue this course......your motivation will induce candidates to pursue CA but at the time of their failure in exams or jobs all of you would do only one thing critisixe him that if you are not passing or you are not getting job then you have deficiency in yourself.

Okay. I got it.

I can understand your pain. I know how it feels as I have seen a few doing it at that age.

Why don't you appear for Bank exams now and target high positions like Manager?

If you are interested in teaching, you even have an option of teaching students in the morning/evening. And you can do a course like CFA, FRM with that extra earning. I know a CS who is now doing CFA with the money he gets from teaching apart from working in some mid-sized firm.

guruprasad sahu (article assistant) (65 Points)
Replied 12 December 2014

It is not waste of time ...for me. It will give u money and respect both...

amit popli (Accounts Manager) (430 Points)
Replied 12 December 2014

I REQUESTED CA INSTITUTE TO STOP GETTING ADMISSION IN TO CA COURSE . FIRST HANDLE 10 LACS STUDENTS WHO ARE ALREADY DOING CA. 

STOP AND CLOSE THE DOOR FOR NEW STUDENTS AND TACKLE THE PROBLEM OF OLD STUDENTS WHO ARE IN RELATION WITH YOU WITH YOU FROM SO LONG.

1 Like

CA Parul Saxena (CA) (8435 Points)
Replied 12 December 2014

Originally posted by : amit popli
Hello,  You all   I want to say that CA is good for those  who are earning good and bad for the rest .There are 10 lacs students and in only  2.50 lacs Members in 50 years.

That means out of these 10 lacs students 90 percent will not become CA in Future, It is truth Because 2.50 lacs members is sufficient for CA Institute.

CA Institute wants to Encourage Students to DO CA But Every Year How many become CA and rest of them spoil their Life, Their Parent Expectation.

Its Not Easy to Become a CA , It is depending on luck , those who pass the exams said I did Hard Work that's why I passed the Exam.

I wanted to ask  out of 10 Lacs students , there is only 2.50 Lacs members , Do you think  rest did not work hard. 

No, SIr, I have seen only Mostly the people who suceed in life comment over others. Have you seen those who failed again and again. 

If you are expecting out of  10 Lacs students every year 5000 to 6000 will become CA and you will got success after working hard, may be you will pass But 90 Percent chance that you will also Become failed .

OUT OF HUGE CROWD IT DIFFICULT TO SUCCEED

Absolutely right we are not supposed to make a source or income to ICAI on the cost of our lives and future..........

C.A. FINAL STUDENT (.) (93 Points)
Replied 12 December 2014

I completey agree on it. Infact, I am currently going through this phase.

(Guest)

Hi Mr Anil... either  imprve your ability of thinking regarding CA Course.., or dont make any negative judement about Ca Course. ( Sorry m using IMPOLITE language SINCE i hurted a lot )  

And as per AS  my knowledge is concerned.. there are tremendous  opportunities available ( M getting Rs 25000/ month after completing my articleship ) .and another thing is that, you took 6 yrs for that course, that is yours problem.

So be aware before you pass any judement for the course like CA ( one of the toughest course in the world ) .  

Vikas Prajapati (CA) (249 Points)
Replied 12 December 2014

Hi,

"Ca course is totally wastage of time and spoil your career" - A negative thought

Everyone has their own opinion - Please don’t be too negative, if your experience is not good then please don't de-motivate others. There are many students who use this website as a great Lerner point like me. You were disrespecting the hard work of those who are currently working as a CA.

Yes i agree that ca is a tough course but its not a wastage of time. If you are not focused and you don’t clear in first attempt then it is your problem and not the problem of "CA COURSE”. Becoming a Chartered Accountant is not an easy task for everyone, but yes it is a useful tool in every aspect.

I have just completed my article ship and i am feeling proud that i have learned so many things during article ship that i can't describe in words. CA is one of the course of India which gives you a pride.

"In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision" - Dalai Lama

yes we must have a positive vision here, whatever we do in life do with the passion and not with the negativity.CA course is not at all will spoil your career, it is all about what you think and what decisions you take. There are many CA's working in a well-known companies and they are earning a good amount of money. So please don't disrespect their hard work.

Be brave as a lion but work compassionately and you'll be successful.

1 Like

nitish chaudhary (Audit Manager) (68 Points)
Replied 12 December 2014

ca parul saxena u are right but if we will keep cursing icai or system, we will frustrate ourselves and I think we should keep working hard and keep patience.

Replied 12 December 2014

Originally posted by : anil jaiswal
hey...i will suggest all ipcc, cpt, and who recently cleared ipcc students....plz go for state psc....ssc...kind of exams...ca banne me jitna time..and efforts lagaoge..utne me to laal batti mil jayegi..ca is the course where u will spoil ur and ur family's dreams, only respect is not every thing...respect se dream poora nhi hota freands..no power.. no money...only respect..after some years wo bhi nhi bachegi jab haath me acchii car bhi nhi hogi...my wasted my 6 years..kaas mene itni mehnat psc me ki hoti....but...afsos !!!!

Change the title to "I had a bad experience with CA and it spoiled my career".

This is not the way you present something on a professional forum like Caclub.

C'mon man, you can't ask ICAI to teach you everything including communication skills and other things. 

1 Like

shubham gupta (best) (36 Points)
Replied 12 December 2014

Ya.ca krna jindgi ke sath khelna h.ssc ya or koi competition ki taiyari kre to jyada opportunity h

Replied 12 December 2014

Originally posted by : shubham gupta
Ya.ca krna jindgi ke sath khelna h.ssc ya or koi competition ki taiyari kre to jyada opportunity h

Please post these motivational posts on forums which are meant for the students preparing for these SSC or any other such random examinations. 

This is the place where CAs meet and discuss something related to CA and the subjects related to it.

siva prasad (article student) (62 Points)
Replied 12 December 2014

CA is a course to have complete knowledge about accounting.

Preeti gupta (CA Practice ) (87 Points)
Replied 12 December 2014

I think now the time has come when the institute should seriously think about that instead of finding out ways to earn more &more fees in the name of these courses like GMCS or Orientation which is just only waste of money for a CA student. Before introducing any such course they should first think whether these are making each CA student capable to get the job immediately after clearing it.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: