Easy Office

CA as a respectable profession nowadays disrespected

Page no : 2

Gourav (44) (70 Points)
Replied 18 November 2016

Hellow,

First of all if you are confident about your study then you will continue your study .On the other hand in this profession family support is also necessary.So from my point of view if you dont have financial problem relating to your study u should carry on your study.CA is both qualification and respect.

You should practice from ICAI practice manual continiously and you will definately get the result.

All the best for your future and we are waiting for the prefix CA befor your name(CA  Swati).

Go ahead in your life.

CA Rajnish Srivastav (PROFESSION) (107 Points)
Replied 19 November 2016

Dear, nothing is impossible only have positive attitude stop thinking negative, i m telling you my story. I belong to very poor family my father was earning Rs 2000 p.m. when i completed my graduation. After that i starteted searching a job and came to lucknow. No one is ready to give me job bcz that time i have only B. Com. degree and no experience. So i started taking home tution and took registration in CPT by taking credit Rs 2000 from a friend. I cleared CPT and IPCC in first attempt. In articleship period i used to take home tution in the morning from 6a.m. to 9 a.m. and in the evening from 7p.m. to 10p.m.. And becouse of that i got failed in my first attempt. And after that became very hopeless and started thinking very negative no one was there to support me even my parents told me to leave CA that results i also got failed second time. But this failure gave me challenge I started preparing in different way. And i got cleared in 3rd attempt at the age of 28. And do you know i havnt taken any coching or tution for CA course I completed my CA by self study only becouse of money problem. And now I have double degree CA and CMA and currently I am working in top PSU as accounts officer.

Hence plz dont think negative no course is bad. Only our thinking our preparation make us down. So be positive and start preparing positively and stop using cell phone use practice mannual of ICAI and solve last 10 years question paper and staw away from negative people.

All d best.

1 Like

Pramod Menon (Business Review Manager)   (27 Points)
Replied 20 November 2016

Swati

There is a saying that 'A bad carpenter blames his tools'. 

There are numerous examples of hard and smart working students who make it to the top. 

As others have adviced if you think you can then you will put in a different approach, time, discipline, and finally method of learning. There are very good coaching classes who can support you. See who you regularly interact with? Are they people who succeeded CA exams ?

think clearly and decisively. Take a call and then don't look back. 

Its easy to blame the Institute or the toughness of the exams and the passing percentages, take the tougher path. Go for it and challenge yourself !

good luck and God bless.

Avinash mishra (1) (43 Points)
Replied 20 November 2016

hey, I have the same situation u r facing, Bt if u want u can talk to me 9999245727 I have something to share with u

swati (Unemployed) (300 Points)
Replied 27 November 2016

I have never blamed our respectable Institute .  Neither have I said that the course is tough. I am just doubting myself whether i really deserve this degree ? I have a doubt that if I am not intelligent enough I should leave this profession .  A person should get what he deserves and not what he desires, isint it !!!! 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: