Tally

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

swati (Unemployed)     18 November 2016

CA as a respectable profession nowadays disrespected

I am CA Final students .  once upon a time CA was my dream career. But nowadays after being so close to my dream career ,  I am realising that it was my grave mistake of my life to choose CA as my dream career. 

First of all its takes toll of your mental and physical health by being repeatedly unsuccessful. secondly the entire society family friends neighbour all mock my dream career. I really feel very depressed when I come across such situation.

what should I do in such situation ?  

this time i had tough time conviconvince my family to permit me to complete my studies. they are all fed up and ashamed of my continuous failure .  according to them I am not capable to become a CA .  they are not understanding my 2 attempts were lost becuse of my incmplete portion due to self study due to family issues .  

But because of my inability entire profession .

if i don't manage to clear this time, I will have to leave ca for good. i will have to take up a decent job.

Can anyone tell me whether should complete my CA or start with job

19 Replies

Hitesh Khanna

Hitesh Khanna (Accounting & Finance Taxation Company Law Audit )     18 November 2016

I would suggest to take up a job and keep pursuing your studies simultaneously.
So go Draft your CV and get started.
Saurabh

Saurabh (Occupied)     18 November 2016

CA is not worth the effort. Life is bigger that a CA qualification. There are CA's who work for 3,00,000 per anum (on the lower side) and you will find B.Com's who earn 6,00,000 per anum. Life is strange.

I know of instances where CA's report to B.Com degree holders.

Get into a job and then pursue your dream. 

srikanth vazrapu

srikanth vazrapu (-)     18 November 2016

Yes, i will agree jobs for regular MCom and MBA are more than CA semi qualifieds. Even for qualifieds also getting very less salary then their hardwork. CA is only suitable for those parents who are doing CA practise.

Vikash Maheshwari

Vikash Maheshwari (learner)     18 November 2016

Well, I can very well understand the level of frustration and the mental pressure you are currently going through, but then you must also accept the fact that you are not alone. There are thousands of others who are in even worse position. Financial problems, health issues, family problems, constant taunts from relatives and those comparisons with cousins and "Sharma ji ka beta/beti" , the list is never ending.
Now coming to your query, by reading at your words, I feel it's not studies that has built the frustration, it's your inability to cope up with pressure and expectations has led your morale down. There is absolutely no sense in going into "Self pity " mode and keeping status like "Unemployed" will further drag you into depression zone. Everyone goes through this and there is no escape. CA in itself is not that tough which we all have assumed it to be, it is the competition that makes it tough. There are 9 lac+ students enrolled in CA at different levels and even if passing percentage is 15%, 85% will not make it. This doesnot mean that you become a failure. You got to have patience, determination and hard working attitude which will help you clear not only CA but any hurdle of life because this is just the beginning of life, many more tough situations will come before you. I have faced failures many times , but today when I look back , I feel proud that I didnot give up , ask your self if life would be better without a prestigious degree like CA or not...give yourself maximum 2 attempts if you are really frustrated and even if after that you feel you are moving no where then you can think of quitting...and by the way CA has not lost its prestige...you must understand that not all CAs are successful neither all successful people are CAs...it's your hunger to learn and grow takes you forward...having a degree doesnot guarantee sucess but it's always better to have one and keep learning..
Hence, all I would say is focus on your strength and try to motivate yourself because true motivation can only come from within. Wish you all the best for your exams!

14 Like
Hitesh Khanna

Hitesh Khanna (Accounting & Finance Taxation Company Law Audit )     18 November 2016

Can anyone pls help by posting information of Vacancies & placements going on.
Soham

Soham (Learning )     18 November 2016

Giving best in whatever you are doing is itself achievement ... so do your best ..!!

All the best

Regards

CA Soham

CA Saba Naaz

CA Saba Naaz (Chartered Accountant)     18 November 2016

Try to give your best .. and leave the rest. Once you clear, nothing else will matter. Self-confidence is required. And final decision is yours. All the best smiley

priti

priti (accounts)     18 November 2016

have patience n always remember where there is will there is way. think positive n positive situation will happen automatically

priti

priti (accounts)     18 November 2016

have patience n always remember where there is will there is way. think positive n positive situation will happen automatically

ACMA  M.Abdul Khaliq

ACMA M.Abdul Khaliq (CMA)     18 November 2016

Dude Chill first of all ignore everyone give a very serious try and complete atleast one group, then next thing u can draft a CV 

and look for job.

Samarth

Samarth (Articled Assistant)     18 November 2016

Define ur descent job first. What according to you a descent job will be.

If u get that without Ca then go for it else you got not option other than complete ca.

My advice : *Family problems will never end :)

CS Arjun Rajagopal

CS Arjun Rajagopal (B.com, ACS)     18 November 2016

Originally posted by : swati
I am CA Final students .  once upon a time CA was my dream career. But nowadays after being so close to my dream career ,  I am realising that it was my grave mistake of my life to choose CA as my dream career. 

First of all its takes toll of your mental and physical health by being repeatedly unsuccessful. secondly the entire society family friends neighbour all mock my dream career. I really feel very depressed when I come across such situation.

what should I do in such situation ?  

this time i had tough time conviconvince my family to permit me to complete my studies. they are all fed up and ashamed of my continuous failure .  according to them I am not capable to become a CA .  they are not understanding my 2 attempts were lost becuse of my incmplete portion due to self study due to family issues .  

But because of my inability entire profession .

if i don't manage to clear this time, I will have to leave ca for good. i will have to take up a decent job.

Can anyone tell me whether should complete my CA or start with job

I can understand your worries very well because I was like you when I did my CS final took years to complete frustrated again and again. From my experience what I can tell you is that please have the patience and read 'SUPER POWER STUDENT BOOK' written by CA. Nitin Soni. Why I am telling you to buy this book is this has changed my life. All the techniques are very very useful to cross the finising point. You may check the reveiws in amazon.in also.

I am providing you the amazon link also. You may check the youtube videos also.

https://www.amazon.in/SUPER-POWER-STUDENT-Nitin-Soni/dp/9351968324

All the best for your exams. God bless you!!!!

(Guest)

Hiii

just remember , a cricketer starts his career to play cricket and finally make a position in national team. How strange. The gap between stat up and where you now thats matter . other than the period between both circumstances makes you strong. people are very much . but if we care about all we cant go proceed. you have your choice and if you join this area then you definately clear. attempts of failure are not matter of issue. it tries to make you strong and  well prepared in every situations. so keep calm and think yourself what you want to do because suggestion and implimentation are different things. we starts better but situations destroy us. so decide yourself what your next step without thinking family , society  and go ahead . " Log unke bare me hi baate karte hain jinme kuch special baate hoti hain." . find your strength and break the wall of every obstacles. But dont think to quit CA....you will be CA very soon .

All the best .

Srikanth

Srikanth (CA)     18 November 2016

Join a job, attempt ca group wise don't give both groups at a time .Now a days even after passing with in 3 attempts it is difficult to find a 5 lakh job.so it is not worth of that much hard work.another option do mba

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags