CA articleship

Prasad Royals   03 December 2019

Prasad Royals

 1 likes  79 points

| My Other Post

I already completed 1.6 year's articleship,and my father is suffering from illness,and I want to take termination in second year is it possible ,and Medical observation of private hospital is enough or govt also required


Kapadia Pravin   03 December 2019

Kapadia Pravin

 710 likes  11279 points

View Profile | My Other Post

For latest provisions as regards Articleship , please check on www.icai.org (ICAI website)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »