Ca articles forms

Sri Bhargavi (Chartered Accountant) (68 Points)

11 July 2016  
I have registered in a partnership firm as articles assistant, but the CA in our firm has separated. Do i need to get registered again under the CA's Individual Firms? I want to know whether i need to submit any forms with the ICAI?