Amit (Accounts ) (526 Points)

05 May 2022  
Greetings for the day

we have one case pending with sale tax department demand was against C FORM was 150k, We lost case to the department and submitted the above mentioned amount..
My Question

How do we pass entry in books of accounts, we didn't not create any provision for the same