Business through mobile app

Vishesh Bhagat   31 December 2018

Vishesh Bhagat

7 likes  84 points

| My Other Post

I am engaged in providing small services like plumber, electrician etc. through an mobile application.
a customer who needs an electrician, plumber etc. can book through the application.
I have a contract with a contractor who will be sending his workers to customer's premises and I will charge commission in this supply.
Am I laible to register as e-commerce operator or can I take normal registration?

kindly resolve.

avater

Sumit Sarswat (Student)     31 December 2018

Sumit Sarswat
Student 
 115 likes  3154 points

View Profile | My Other Post

All the traders/dealers selling goods/services online would need to get registered under GST even if their turnover is less than 20 Lakhs for claiming the tax deducted by aggregators.

E-commerce aggregators are responsible under the GST law for collecting and depositing tax at the rate of 1% from each transaction. Any dealers/traders selling goods/services online would get the payment after deduction of 1% tax.

avater

Vishesh Bhagat   31 December 2018

Vishesh Bhagat

7 likes  84 points

I have read CGST Act 2018, section 9(5) explains if I am providing services of miscellaneous utilities(like plumber etc. who are unregistered) I don't need to collect TCS.

avater

Sumit Sarswat (Student)     31 December 2018

Sumit Sarswat
Student 
 115 likes  3154 points

But as a E-commerce operator you are compulsory required to register under GST ( As per sec 24 of CGST Act 2017)

Scott78 (Others)     21 August 2019

Scott78
Others 
 25 points

If you want to grow your business then mobile marketing will help you very effectively to tap new marketplaces very easily. If you have very low budget for the startup then I would highly recommend using the app for DIY text message marketing for car dealerships. It is very effective and I am highly satisfied with the results gained through it.

Scott78 (Others)     21 August 2019

Scott78
Others 
 25 points

--

Perez Rebecca (Computer Science)     01 October 2019

Perez Rebecca
Computer Science 
 26 points

Yes, YOU CAN do plenty of business through apps like MYTM powered by https://xintsolutions.com/.

Its very helpful out there you can book tickets go socializing under one app. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »