This discussion seeks budget format samples specifically for the manufacturing industry. The user requires assistance in preparing a comprehensive one-year budget, including sales targets, production planning, and cash flow projections. Sample formulas for budgeted production, material usage, material purchases, and a basic cash budget structure are provided to guide the user.
Well you know budget also has a master budget as well. If you can specify what budget you need I can provide you a link tomorrow. There also incremental budget, zero based budget and activity based budget. Please reply back specifically
I working in manufacturing company, I want to prepare budget cost for one year containing having target of sales acordingly production and cash inflow and outflow for one year budget needs to prepare
I working in manufacturing company, I want to prepare budget cost for one year containing having target of sales acordingly production and cash inflow and outflow for one year budget needs to prepare