Brain teaser one more iq test

Solved, its too easy...
Yes.. I have solved, xlsx file opened
I solved it....I got the answer
91 is the answer...
Cracked the answer ask some new one
I got it I Opened attached file :-)
You are super genius followed by two dots
Solved !! :) Super genius .
Got the answer.....
Got it.....you are super genius
Hey I got it.......:)
Solved. And i get u r a supr genious

solved.............

Originally posted by : Kirti Arora
Dear Ratan Lal

                        yaar thode se ache se brain teaser pucha karo...All are here professional not from 12th std....

 

Kirti Ji,

Pls Solve it https:///forum/iq-test-300545.asp#.U9xqfdKnopo

Dear All Frnds, Thanks a Lot for give response,

 

Pls try this IQ Test also

https:///forum/iq-test-300545.asp#.U9xqfdKnopo

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details