bill for work contract

one of my client has get an amount of RS 25 LK for a work contract Govt department. how I produce bill on it
if may I treated it as including GST or exclude GST

1. 25,00,000 + SGST 150,000 + CGST 150,000 TOTAL 28,00,000
OR
2. 22,32,143 + SGST 133,928.50 + CGST 133,928.50 TOTAL 25,00,000

I GET only 25,00,000 agenest the contract including TDS

how I make bill on it pls help me...
Replies (3)
Sir please through your client contract with govt. generally this type of contract inclusive of taxes. if it so then go for 2 .
thanks very much for ur reply
only 2nd

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details