Big 4 - Do they create a Better CA ? A Big Question ? Part 2

GR8 ARTICLE 1NCE AGAIN,.........SURPASSED ALL THE REQUIREMENTS...........N NW WAITING IN 4 D 3RD 1:D..........HOPE ITS CUMIN OUT SOON..........

KEEP SHARING...........:)

Hi Sanyam!

I read your first article a few days back......and I have lots of feedback to give about your article.

And there are also a few things I would like to share....but unfortunately September is a hectic month @ office.....so i'm unable to find time to share my views.

Maybe in October I'll be able to find some time to express my opinion!

Are you planning for a 3rd part too? If yes ,i'll give my feedback after reading all the parts.:)

Originally posted by : Naresh Sangtani

3 yrs of struggle, 40 yrs of fun...the decision will vary from person to person....

But very nicely presented...this article shows that u come frm big 4

Thanks a lot dor sharing your personal experience

Cheers, have a bright future ahead

Thanks a lot sir .................!!!!!!!!!

@ ! @

Originally posted by : Rahul Bansal

Thanks a lot to share all your personal experiences.

 
will be waiting for your next article relating to this series ~!  
keep it up bro and keep sharing  . 

Originally posted by : Amar Sharma

Hi Sanyam!

I read your first article a few days back......and I have lots of feedback to give about your article.

And there are also a few things I would like to share....but unfortunately September is a hectic month @ office.....so i'm unable to find time to share my views.

Maybe in October I'll be able to find some time to express my opinion!

Are you planning for a 3rd part too? If yes ,i'll give my feedback after reading all the parts.

First of all thanks a lot amar for appreciating my work........!!!

Yes i am working on 3 rd part also....!!!

@ ! @

SSDN

Nicely explained bro......

Thanks a lot.......

Originally posted by : ANKIT




Originally posted by : Rahul Bansal






Thanks a lot to share all your personal experiences.






 
will be waiting for your next article relating to this series ~!  
keep it up bro and keep sharing  . 

 

THANKS Ankit.......!!!!!!

@ ! @

Thanks a lot for the great post, Sanyam. I am from a medium firm, but I am doing just fine here. However, by your post, I see what I am missing. As for the politics, it s there everywhere. So, I guess that is what I am not missing here ;)

Thanks again. Keep up the frank posts, and you have no idea how much I respect the truth uttered in most of the posts in this site.

Great share ther Sanyam

 

BTW Message me with the link to your previous article which stated the positives about Big 4. Waiting for the linkk thnx

wat do ds big 4 firms look fr in a candidate.. ?? n plus thr preferences..  a persn hs gvn 3 attempts cn he dream to get into ds big 4's ??

it wud b wonderful if u suggest smethng fr d average students too..

Originally posted by : GAUTAM DEY

NICELY EXPLAINED

THANKS A LOT BRO

Very Very nice post..... :)

Thanks a lotttt.......

Dude.. U jus Awsumly explained both the aspects......  

After reading dis I actualy think wat i am Missing....... Wanna b in Big4 :P 

Eagerly waiting 4 ur 3rd inning.., hope it vl come out soon.... 


Thanks a lot everyone............!!!!!!!!

@ ! @

Originally posted by : Himani Manchanda

Very Very nice post..... 

Thanks a lotttt.......


Dude.. U jus Awsumly explained both the aspects......  

After reading dis I actualy think wat i am Missing....... Wanna b in Big4  

Eagerly waiting 4 ur 3rd inning.., hope it vl come out soon.... 

 

Thanks a lot himani.........!!!!!!!!

@ ! @

SSDN

very diplomatic suggesion 

nicely conveyed 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details