Easy Office
LCI Learning

Big 4 - Do they create a Better CA ? A Big Question ? Part 2

Page no : 5

SANYAM ARORA (“It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.”)   (20168 Points)
Replied 28 September 2011

Originally posted by : sumit arya

very diplomatic suggesion 

nicely conveyed 

Thanks............!!!!!

SSDN

SANYAM ARORA (“It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.”)   (20168 Points)
Replied 28 September 2011

Originally posted by : thejaswini

Thanks a lot for the great post, Sanyam. I am from a medium firm, but I am doing just fine here. However, by your post, I see what I am missing. As for the politics, it s there everywhere. So, I guess that is what I am not missing here 

Thanks again. Keep up the frank posts, and you have no idea how much I respect the truth uttered in most of the posts in this site.

Thanks a lot thejaswani.........!!!!!!1

@ ! @

SSDN

Swarna prabha (CA in the making) (59 Points)
Replied 10 December 2011

This was a topic, that I was eagerly searching to read on. Thanks for posting. Well Written. Will read the part 3 now. Can you guide me in the following questions posted below :

• What do you think of your decision of joining E & Y ??? (Right / wrong / any other opinion)
  • How do you manage coaching, articleship & self study ?
  • What subjects are you going for self - study &  what subjects are you going in for coaching??
  • How do you think  'Sanchi Aggarwal' managed Rank 1, despite being an article of a Big 4 ? (in respect of time managed between self-study, coaching, articleship - did she skip any attempt, any idea ?)
  • Lastly, how did you find time to write this & post so many things on cci ???

Pls help & guide. Thankyou !!!!! Awaiting a reply.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: