Big 4 - Do they create a Better CA ? A Big Question ? Part 2

Originally posted by : sumit arya

very diplomatic suggesion 

nicely conveyed 

Thanks............!!!!!

SSDN

Originally posted by : thejaswini

Thanks a lot for the great post, Sanyam. I am from a medium firm, but I am doing just fine here. However, by your post, I see what I am missing. As for the politics, it s there everywhere. So, I guess that is what I am not missing here 

Thanks again. Keep up the frank posts, and you have no idea how much I respect the truth uttered in most of the posts in this site.

Thanks a lot thejaswani.........!!!!!!1

@ ! @

SSDN

This was a topic, that I was eagerly searching to read on. Thanks for posting. Well Written. Will read the part 3 now. Can you guide me in the following questions posted below :

  • What do you think of your decision of joining E & Y ??? (Right / wrong / any other opinion)
  • How do you manage coaching, articleship & self study ?
  • What subjects are you going for self - study &  what subjects are you going in for coaching??
  • How do you think  'Sanchi Aggarwal' managed Rank 1, despite being an article of a Big 4 ? (in respect of time managed between self-study, coaching, articleship - did she skip any attempt, any idea ?)
  • Lastly, how did you find time to write this & post so many things on cci ???

Pls help & guide. Thankyou !!!!! Awaiting a reply.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details