GST Plus - Get Daily updates,support, whatsapp Group & reply to GST Notices etc.!! Call : 011-411-70713 !!

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abbas (Audit Executive)     04 August 2021

BFLA and CFL Validation Error

Can anyone advise, how can I fix the below validation error? I do not see any difference between both the schedule.

"In,Schedule BFLA Sl no 2(iii+iv+v+vi+vii+viii+ix) is not equal to sl no 4(x)+5(x) of CFL"

24 Replies

Samantha J

Samantha J   04 August 2021

Open CFL sch. Tell the amount in item 4.x and amount in 5.x.Add them
Similarly tell amounts in items 2 .iii to 2.ix Add them.
The two sums should be same. If they are different then your figs are erroneous.
Abbas

Abbas (Audit Executive)     05 August 2021

Thanks Samantha, will try and let you know how it goes.

Krishnha Sheshan

Krishnha Sheshan   07 August 2021

Unable to resolve the error even after ensuring they are matching

Samantha J

Samantha J   07 August 2021

This was Abbas problem not yours Sheshan
Krishnha Sheshan

Krishnha Sheshan   08 August 2021

Have been struggling on this for the last two weeks .. it does not give any link. It shows the same issue again and again . I rechecked all balances and it matches still the error does not go and unable to file return

Venkatesh Raulwar

Venkatesh Raulwar   21 August 2021

I am also having the same error. please let us know if any one has resolved this error.

Hemanshu Kumar

Hemanshu Kumar   22 August 2021

I have the exact same problem. please let us know if there is a resolution. Thank you!

Alex Mathai

Alex Mathai   23 August 2021

I also have the same issue. Can someone please post a response ?

Abbas

Abbas (Audit Executive)     23 August 2021

This validation looks like a system glitch. Last week I didn't had the issue and it was allowing me to file to the return, though today this issue has again cropped up. Hopefully this should be fixed in next few days.

Alex Mathai

@ abbas, thanks for you response. This new system is full of surprises!

Rocks Parss

Rocks Parss   23 August 2021

Does it happen while trying to submit online or even in offline? Further we have been informed that where certain programs/software packages are being used to file returns this erro is not coming and they are able to file at least e-verify successfully with Aadhaar

Rocks Parss

Rocks Parss   23 August 2021

Yes we are also facing the same error yesterday and today - any update?

Hemanshu Kumar

Hemanshu Kumar   23 August 2021

I'm sorry I can only report this error in the online process. The offline utility works only with Windows, and I have only Macs. That's another way this change has made things worse rather than better -- the old Java utility used to work on both Mac and Windows, but the new JSON utility works only on Windows.

Alex Mathai

@ Rocks Parss - I see this issue in the online submission. I cannot speak much about the offline process.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags