Easy Office
LCI Learning

Best Income Tax Software for CA office

Page no : 5

C.M.A SHANKAR JAYAN (Probationary Officer at South Indian Bank)   (140 Points)
Replied 25 September 2016

I use WINMAN for all our It filling purposes then there is WINTDS for TDS, Its quite easy and useful also has a great service support thats a real plus point

hariharan (student) (38 Points)
Replied 07 October 2016

I kindly request you use the excel sheet (Macro ) or java enable tools available from Deptarment site. for service tax filing..

Because private software are locked the user name and password and private softare are converted into their own code

Unless you use this kind of software...you neither open nor export

We are using winman softare, which totally useless for service tax filing.....and also not able to file directly from deptment softare becuase of unknowing of username and password

According to service tax once you forget the username you can't easily get

So always use the deptarment excel sheet so as to we prevent the data base of our cliant without depending others 

SURANA (PROPRIETOR) (515 Points)
Replied 07 June 2018

As on May 2018...
dont know which one is good or best...
but would like to advice to be avoid Spectrum KDK Software... (my personal view, and one can check their rating and comments on their fb page too)
lack of customer service and updates... as on today the option to create Advance Tax Challan for AY 2019-2020 is not available....
Issue with Capital Gain calculation (Due to STT paid on Purchase option)

Never get the customer care service number.. it is always on busy...

if we want to speak to some representative in the company to highlight some urgent issue then it wont be possible..  their call back system is stopped since last month...

Billing software update not provided for FY 2018-2019 uptill few days back and doubtful if they wish to give service to their customers...

So better to avoid KDK Software.

SURANA (PROPRIETOR) (515 Points)
Replied 18 June 2019

Are all KDK Software user getting Service from Support Team?
What is the best way to contact them?
i am facing issue with filing ITR 3... and i am trying to contact them since last 4 days but not able to get them... and no other option to contact them except the Landline number...

Dont know what to do...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: