Benefits of icai membership for a non-practising c.a

CA- Final

Hello Everyone,

I have cleared my C.A  in Nov 2012 attempt. But still i haven't applied for a membership to ICAI, as it is not demanded to me in the C.A office where i am working. I am looking for a job in industry, as i dont want to do practise in future,

Can anybody tell me what are the benefits that i am missing / the consequences, i might have to face for not applying to the membership, as i am a non- practising C.A.

Thanks in advance.

It is mandatory to have membership no.to be called yourself as CA and prefixing this tilte in your name....without icai membership you are not a CA

Total likes : 1 times

Aryan, you should not call yourself CA unless your name is included in membership registered. So be take care while prefix CA in resume. Even some company specifically ask for membership number. So i don’t there is any harm in applying for membership. Apply ASAP

Total likes : 1 times

❤ Work Hard Party Harder ❤

Agree with above replies,

In late 2007, there was a survey by ICAI for the CAs working without being the members of ICAI,

http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2007-09-01/news/28664492_1_uttam-agarwal-icai-s-committee-accounting-standards

However, its advisable to apply for membership as soon as possible....

Total likes : 2 times

Management Accountant

Useful post Aryan (Pallav) ji...!!!

digree .ma econamics

Pancard reset password doit how please clarification sen my email thanking sir

digree .ma econamics

PANCARD RESET PASSWORD DOIT HOW PLEASE CLARIFICATION SEND MY EMAIL THANKING SIR

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU