Easy Office

Begin with your Strength To Achieve the Excellence

Page no : 4

shubham (CA FINAL NOW ) (138 Points)
Replied 21 June 2011

really nice explanation to my point sir ! i am really thankful to you sir . i try my level best to go according to your valueable post sir !  i  would like to tell you onething sir that   many ca coachings also not provide the students the practical knowledege,  so i request you  to  do an extra efforts for  changing the way of  just teaching towards practical teaching of coaching institutes , so  we students go in right way sir ! my heartly request to you sir please think  towards this and make an appropriate towards this sir . 

1 Like

anushree akalkotkar (student) (49 Points)
Replied 21 June 2011

thnks a lot sir for sharing this...

1 Like

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26258 Points)
Replied 21 June 2011

Dear Shubham, 

Whatever I have written  above in my speech, please go through again and you will find the answer. 

I always focus more on concepts than the contents. 

Students are not ready to accept the concept because they have misconception created by their parents and coaching classes; that firstly syllabus should be completed anyhow.

Without knowing the importance of Accounting Rules in Standard XI, class goes on. I take this situation where the teacher  is standing on one side as Not Out and on second side every next batsman ( student ) is clean bowled !

It gives me a great surprise that in the schools; the Accountancy is not completed in 200 days session ! 

Surely, there is a fault in our educational system which assumes that each and every part of the subject should be taught word by word covered in the book. 

The way the teachers teach Mathematics,

the way the teachers teach Histroy,

the way the teachers teach Geography,

the way the teachers teach English,

make students boring and uninteresting.  

Even the teachers don't feel happy to teach !  

Most of them just come to attend the school as is required for the students !

They never read new publications of their subjects.

Hence they have no "right" to instruct  students to study more and more !

1 Like

jatin (ICWA and CS student) (407 Points)
Replied 21 June 2011

Originally posted by : Raghav Toshniwal

i really like ur post sir- "Begin with Your Strength to Achieve Excellence".......really very nice sir...keep sharing...
1 Like

Nabeel (CA) (3288 Points)
Replied 22 June 2011

Thanks a lot sir......

Thanks to enhance our knowledge............

1 Like

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)
Replied 22 June 2011

Really a great post sir...thanks 4 sharing and enhance our knowledge..

1 Like

(Guest)

Very very Useful Post Sir.

Your every write up related to Career, shifts every student’s focus from

What to Study” to…………………………………… “Why to Study”.

With detailed analysis of Practical situations  what you share with us is

truly I N V A L U A B L E.

1 Like

Avantika (CA Finals) (216 Points)
Replied 22 June 2011

You are the best member of CCI
1 Like

Usha A Gidwani (article) (79 Points)
Replied 22 June 2011

realy inspiring post, thank you so much sir for such nice post

1 Like

akashdeep goyal (pursuing ca & cs) (30 Points)
Replied 23 June 2011

ITS UNDOUBTEDLY A NICE POST SIR...BUT WHAT ABOUT THOSE STUDENTS WHO ARE UNABLE TO FIND OUT THEIR UNIQUE FEATURE....

IT IS NOT AS EASY AS IT LOOKS LIKE

Replied 23 June 2011

Originally posted by : HITESH AGARWAL

ITS UNDOUBTEDLY A NICE POST SIR...BUT WHAT ABOUT THOSE STUDENTS WHO ARE UNABLE TO FIND OUT THEIR UNIQUE FEATURE....

IT IS NOT AS EASY AS IT LOOKS LIKE

Excellence is achieved only when one has zeal to work/study. Please read the whole material again slowly and you will find the answer. 

I hope you have seen a surgeon doing surgery of a patient for 6 hours continuously without a glass of water during that surgery. And he does the same job everyday. Still find typical situations every day.  

If you can devote for such 6 hours to your studies; I am sure you will get a bright career. 

Whatever mistakes you have committed so far; can still be rectified. 

I have also committed so many mistakes so far; but everytime I  try to rectify them. Surprisingly and interestingly, I commit different types of mistake everyday.

I take them as humour for myself and take the decision not to do it again.....

Regarding to find out which one is unique feature in self, it is to be decided by the person himself or take help of one counsellor who can find out.

I have experience that despite giving too much guidance; students never listen to the cousellor and do what they think is good in the market.  

That is why they join ca/cs/cwa/mba  although they have interest in Dancing and Music !

2 Like

Replied 23 June 2011

Unsuccessful CA Students can gain confidence from the following link:(advisable to read full discussion)

/forum/bird-eye-view-of-ca-final-result-dont-miss-it-64199.asp?offset=13

My Popular Articles on caclubindia:

/articles/one-shot-success-in-ca-4051.asp

/articles/second-shot-success-in-ca-4172.asp
/articles/six-months-in-waste-now-invest--4490.asp

/articles/-reasons-of-poor-marks-scored-in-ca-exams--4680.asp
https://www.caclubindia.com/articles/revision-of-whole-syllabus-in-day-one-at-the-time-of-exam-5394.asp

For rest of the articles written by me on Career and Exam Handling Tricks; you can follow the link from my profile page at caclub. 

akashdeep goyal (pursuing ca & cs) (30 Points)
Replied 23 June 2011

Sir,

Education is about DISCOVERING ONESELF but today it is difficult to discover the RIGHT opportunities...

I am telling this because though i have passed my CA inter exams, I dont find anything interesting +i am not able to  apply my brains in the practical audits,etc

Counsellors just persuades, they dont let us know the real aspects NEEDED.

Now i am pursuing the CA course just as a course not like a CAREER as i have no choice

also it would be mere foolishness to aback at such a stage.

Replied 23 June 2011

Originally posted by : HITESH AGARWAL

Sir,

Education is about DISCOVERING ONESELF but today it is difficult to discover the RIGHT opportunities...

I am telling this because though i have passed my CA inter exams, I dont find anything interesting +i am not able to  apply my brains in the practical audits,etc

Counsellors just persuades, they dont let us know the real aspects NEEDED.

Now i am pursuing the CA course just as a course not like a CAREER as i have no choice

also it would be mere foolishness to aback at such a stage.

You alone are not living in the above situations. The list involves lacs of students. 

CA Mohandas Pai;  who was Director of Infosys ( recently left ) was serving as Director - HR !  

On his individual capacity he is in the Board of IFRS.  Now he has shifted his career in Education.

The simple thing is : APNE DIL KI SUNO. 

Can't you still find out in which area you have interest ?

Don't you see that in that particular area of your interest there are renowned persons ?

CS,CA F,Numrologi TusharSampat (CS CA F Numerologist Astrologer Graphologist Face reader Vastu Expert)   (85930 Points)
Replied 23 June 2011

Originally posted by : Sunil Ahir

Very very Useful Post Sir.

Your every write up related to Career, shifts every student’s focus from

“What to Study” to…………………………………… “Why to Study”.

With detailed analysis of Practical situations  what you share with us is

truly I N V A L U A B L E.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: