Beautiful words

HEY GUYS PLEASE READ THESE BEAUTIFUL WORDS IN PRESENTATION
Attached File : 331269 852849 beautiful words.pps downloaded: 997 times
Replies (41)

I must say, I'm grateful to you for sharing such a memorable presentation.

These thoughts are life-time assets and  I'll surely transmit the same to my daughter in future.

Thank You.

thanks for sharing!!!!!

VERY GUD SOURAV SIR...KEEP IT UP

Thank you Vishal ji for such a wonderful sharing.....giving a beautiful message to be never forgotten and treasured and followed...Keep Sharing

I'm eagerly looking forward to your next post, Dear Vishal.

God bless you.

Sourav da, he has already posted ..Check /forum/details.asp?mod_id=172487&offset=1

Awesome Vishal.....

THANKS MADHVI

@ Vishal really good

really nice presentation

good work done

cheers

Vishal its so good...thanx dear

It was heart warming to read this. Gratitude is something that will leave our hearts enlightened no matter what happens. I have always loved this saying by Dale Carnegie which has got a similar meaning.

 

I had the Blues, because I had no shoes...

Until upon the street.... I met a man...

Who had no feet !!!

Gr8 words man...Keep sharing..

Great Said........
 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details