Easy Office
LCI Learning

Beautiful words

Page no : 2

Raman Sharma (@ Accountant) (125 Points)
Replied 19 October 2011

Mr.Resham ur words are more impressive.......

Resham (Carpe Diem !!!) (6535 Points)
Replied 19 October 2011

Originally posted by : Raman Deep

Mr.Resham ur words are more impressive.......

Thank you Raman Deep ji,

but its not Mr. Resham it is Ms Resham.;)

CA VISHAL RANA,CS,B.Com,AMFI (Chartered Accountant in Whole Time Practice)   (4354 Points)
Replied 19 October 2011

RESHAM U ARE SO EMOTIONAL...KEEP IT UP & SHARE THOS PRESENTATION WITH OTHERS.....THANKS EVERYONE

(Guest)

You shared a precious message,
I am glad that I clicked on the link,

In my childhood, once I went to my friend's house, as I was waiting for her, I was looking at the photos and some framed certificates on the wall. suddenly I came to know that, from one of the old degree certificate, That day was the birthday of my friend's grand father, Then I rushed out to bring some apples for him and greeted him, the old man got tears, as his family and he himself forgot his birthday and blessed me whole heartedly, I can't ever forget that day,

Not only we need love care, help from others, all those others no matter they are your family members or not, they too need our help, our care, do chaar achhi baate...
Thanks for sharing, and keep sharing... God bless you... 

5 Like

CA VISHAL RANA,CS,B.Com,AMFI (Chartered Accountant in Whole Time Practice)   (4354 Points)
Replied 19 October 2011

Originally posted by : Harini

In my childhood, once I went to my friend's house, as I was waiting for her, I was looking at the photos and some framed certificates on the wall. suddenly I came to know that, from one of the old degree certificate, That day was the birthday of my friend's grand father, Then I rushed out to bring some apples for him and greeted him, the old man got tears, as his family and he himself forgot his birthday and blessed me whole heartedly, I can't ever forget that day,

Not only we need love care, help from others, all those others no matter they are your family members or not, they too need our help, our care, do chaar achhi baate...

VERY GUD KEEO SHARING...REALLY VALUABLE WORDS

1 Like

Resham (Carpe Diem !!!) (6535 Points)
Replied 19 October 2011

Originally posted by : Harini

@ Harini - am even more glad that i checked your reply. you surely are a very very considerate person to have gone out and brought apples for someone you hardly knew, and cared for him when he himself as well as his near and dear ones had forgotten... Glad to have come across you. Thank you!!!

Regards,

Resham.

4 Like

Kuldeep (CA-Final) (39 Points)
Replied 19 October 2011

Thanks Vishal Bro!!!! for sharing really inspirational thoughts!!!!!!!!!

Ajay Rajai (Tax Advocate (Consultant) I.T and Documentation of Properties)   (705 Points)
Replied 19 October 2011

nice post vishal........ fantastic and valuable post sharing....... It was like great feeling....Thanks for sharing..... and lastly

Sourav da......... vadana......... harini...........resham....... :P etc all ......... great to read all your valuable comments.  i really liked it.

4 Like

Sourav Banerjee MA,MSW (Shabda Bramha) (8842 Points)
Replied 19 October 2011

Harini Ji,

Not exaggerating a bit and  not letting my emotion to becloud my thoughts, I'd like to communicate my feelings with you about the one-of-a-kind experience that you have shared here with us.

Inspite of all the cruelties that surround us, this Planet is still a live-able place and we are not made to mourn ( as we see in " Man was Made to Mourn" by Robert Burn) because of people like you.

It's a privilege to know you through your feelings.

Regards.

3 Like

Replied 19 October 2011

VERY GUD SOURAV SIR WHATS WORD ......KEEP IT UP

(Guest)

Saurav sir, I am so honoured by your words, don't know, do I really deserve it..
First I thought of not sharing it here, but felt that it sure encourage others to put their kindness in action,
Thankyou sir

4 Like

Trilok chandar.A.M. (CS Professional (Final) Student.)   (154 Points)
Replied 19 October 2011

wonderful...

Sourav Banerjee MA,MSW (Shabda Bramha) (8842 Points)
Replied 19 October 2011

I feel humbled by your appreciation, Dear Vishal. Thank you.

And, Harini Ji,

There is a Lyrical Novel by Gurudev Rabindranath Tagore named " Shesher Kobita " .

I'd like to present two lines from that Novel :

" Whatever I gave you, was your gift.

The more you accepted , the more indebted I became."

( Forgive my inability to translate ...... feelings of one language is very difficult to translate in another, in any case)

3 Like

(Guest)

Thanks for the beautiful lines by Gurudev,
Rabindranathji means, I remember.
our national anthem, Shantiniketan, Geetanjali and ekla chalo ekla chalo..
Now these two lines also, stored in my collection, thankyou sir..

Vandana Mulchandani (Finance Manager ) (9227 Points)
Replied 19 October 2011

Thank you Harini, Sourav da, Vishal for the comments and the deep feelings you all shared

If we do little for those whom we care for and also smile to an unknown person, that little smile brighten the day. A small smile on others face gives us a great feeling of satisfaction.

Appreciating and thanking God for all he has showered on us ..love, care, family, friends, peace.

3 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: