BAS ITNI SI TUMSE GUZAARISH HAI...

Sunshine (Helping All) (10575 Points)

23 March 2011  

DISCLAIMER :- This article is not directed towards any person and not meant to hurt anyone's feelings

Any resemblence to any person is purely coincidental

Dear ADMIN AND MEMBERS,

Just like Ethen Mascaranous( Hritik Roshan), I too got a guzaarish ... a request to all the members of CCI...No!! No!!...m not asking for mercy killing,,...mujhe nai marna abhi...i love my life coz it is meant to be loved...And i believe in leading a life through which i can give something to the society,in some form or the other and CCI provides me the platform to do so.

I have completed 1 year of my expedition with CCI  today  :D and i must say it has been a happy journey throughout.I am very thankful to the admin and all the members for making me a part of such a glorious platform.Gained a lot from here and i hope i too contributed something for others which i am more than happy to do.

But there is something that disappoints me these days here. We all celebrated 5 million milestone with such joy and happiness . Undoubtedly it has grown and touched new heights and i wish it continues to do so.

CCI has changed.I joined CCI on 23rd March 2010.Things were not the same as they are today.It has changed for the better.But with every saint a devil follows.With every good there is something bad associated with it.CCI is moving towards the status of a social networking website these days.:/People have become more consious about their points  and thanks tally rather than what actually they are meant to do here.Yes i believe good work needs to be appreciated but one should not work keeping that appreciation in mind.

Its my humble request to the members , especially the students to participate more in forums such as law, Info-tech,Audit,Income Tax and Students forum to raise and answer queries . Its very unfortunate to see everyone flooding only the OTHERS forum and important genres like law,Corporate law,Audit go almost unnoticed.

I am a firm believer of fun along with studies but only fun and no studies is not good for you. CCI is a helping platform.Make the most of it.Realise its true importance for God's sake.Its not a place to collect points and thanks or to post jokes and stories.These things are also important but education and knowledge sharing is to be given prime importance.This is what CCI is for and will be.

Regards,

Sneha.  :D