Hello, I trying to to validate bank details on Income tax portal for ITR filing, It's shows error (failed bank account) "PAN- Bank Account -IFSC linkage failed"
I trying another Bank account, same message appears on failed bank account tab.
✓I am updated kyc details on bank, same issue.
✓is there any requirement for PAN details updation?
√while I entering my bank details, it shows all details correctly.
any suggestions?
Replies (9)
Quick Summary
This discussion addresses issues with bank account validation on the Income Tax portal, specifically the "PAN- Bank Account -IFSC linkage failed" error. Users are seeking solutions after encountering the same problem with multiple bank accounts and updated KYC details. Suggestions included checking PAN details, using net banking for validation, and ensuring email/mobile matches. Ultimately, one user found success by switching to the Edge browser, while another resolved it by opening a new bank account linked with Aadhaar and PAN.
Practically, in such cases we opened new accounts of our clients based on Aadhar authentication and KYC details based on PAN data. The new account/s got validated instantly.