Bank fd in 2 another family member bank a/c

Hello ,

I have Balance of  @ 120000 Rs. . in my A/c  ( Salaried Emplooyee paying tax around 10000 )

and 40000 & 10000 in my Son's A/c  ( Age +18 )

          I would like 2 make 3 FD  of Rs. 50000( 1 is from my A/c & another 2 is from my son's A/c ) > So I would like 2 knw how I can make FD so tht no provision of Clubbing is apply . Whether I should make trasfer my fund to my Child's A/c or Widraw Cash and deposit it in to Child A/c ??

 

Make me suggest .

Thnx in adv.

 

        Can Any 1 ?? Suggest me >

Replies (2)

If u can prove the amount deposited in our childrens account is self aquaired by them from their personal skils then clubbing provision not applicable.

OM SAI SRI SAI JAI JAI SAI

Originally posted by : nisargbhavsar
Hello ,
I have Balance of  @ 120000. in my A/c  ( Salaried Emplooyee paying tax around 10000 )
and 40000 & 10000 in my Son's A/c  ( Age +18 )
          I would like 2 make 3 FD  of50000( 1 is from my A/c & another 2 is from my son's A/c ) > So I would like 2 knw how I can make FD so tht no provision of Clubbing is apply . Whether I should make trasfer my fund to my Child's A/c or Widraw Cash and deposit it in to Child A/c ??
 
Make me suggest .
Thnx in adv.
 
        Can Any 1 ?? Suggest me >

deposit cash in the account of son and make FD

 

ensure that the account of you have your PAN updated, and the account of son has PAN updated of son.

interest below 10000 would not be subject to TDS under single pan

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details