Easy Office
LCI Learning

Bangars idt compiler?

Page no : 2

SWATI T. TOMER (ARTICLE ASSISTANT) (98 Points)
Replied 24 January 2016

Bangar is good..... ca uttam Agarwal and mahesh gour publication is also worth reading

ashish jain (student) (30 Points)
Replied 24 January 2016

Yes you chosen right book

Akarsh Goyal (Student-CA Final) (1357 Points)
Replied 25 January 2016

how's bangar sir book for DT

(Guest)
bangar Sodhani datey... all are good. bas jo bhi karo solid karo.

Akarsh Goyal (Student-CA Final) (1357 Points)
Replied 25 January 2016

koi mere bhi ques ka reply karo...bangar sir ki book DT ke liye kaise hai?

Ankit Gupta (CA FINAL) (553 Points)
Replied 25 January 2016

@ akarsh: For DT CA Vinod Gupta Modules or TN Manorahan is preferred most. Dont know about bangar's DT.

Replied 25 January 2016

Thnx to all for replying..

what should be worth buying.. ICAI pm or bangar's compiler?

(Guest)
see instead of getting confused again. my suggestion would be: since you are not taking tuitions you can easily afford both compiler and practice manual.500 lag jayenge extra. what's the big deal. or buy compiler and download practice manual. sabki apni preference hoti hai mere dost. I know it because I have experienced. isliye CCI pe saare options correct hai. ek puchnewala hi hai jisme defect hai.

(Guest)
I have a book of CA Vineet Sodhani of idt for may16. cos I am not appearing for 2nd group this time. I thought to resell it. if any one interested(from kolkata) may send me a pm. the price of the book is 650.I purchased it @ 800

Replied 25 January 2016

@ akash garg : actually i have already taken online class of ca raj Kumar Sir of FA 2013. i dint took classes proper due to Articleship..i thot to purchase bangar's book.

CMA-FINAL (Adv.) (243 Points)
Replied 25 January 2016

I have a related query but in above answers I could not find a satisfying answer.

1.Is there a difference between the two books issued by Bangar sir. i.e does the main book or non-compliler book also covers all the parts (theory or text) given in compiler book. I am more interested in questions and case laws given in summary book, since if the main book does not have the same amount of questions, than buying both books will become sort of necessary.

Other Queries :

1.I have an old Manoharan for DT and a summary book for DT of bangar. In recent exam I found out that summary book of DT cannot be relied upon. Now I am thinking about buying Singhania or full DT book of Bangar or VG Gupta (Just for past questions part) or study from module and solve PM, can you give suggestions.

2.For Costing I do not have a book yet. Most people suggest PM for costing and I agree but I want a book which covers conceptual part in best possible manner and then also allows us to understand the link between theory and practical questions. I read about Ravi M Kishore book and it could be a book as per my requirements. I was also considering videos put up on youtube or caclubIndia's Raj K Agrawal..Any suggestions.

I live in a city which does not have any book store for CA books and hence this problem. Please provide suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Mansi (Student CA Final ) (24 Points)
Replied 25 January 2016

Bangar's Complier is sufficient only when you have complete hold of IDT... It may be good for 2nd or 3rd revision...Vineet Sodhani is also good option...

(Guest)

BANGAR main book + compiler for DT and IDT is best

Aarthi (Analyst) (252 Points)
Replied 26 January 2016

Still..no one answered the question asked by some friends here!! Let me repeat the question 1) For IDT if we hv the main book of Bangar is it necessary to go for Bangar Compiler summary book ? 2) For DT how is Bangar book, too detailed or very short or optimal can be used for studying from exam point of view? Hope some friends answer these 2 questions. Thx!

(Guest)
compiler is for revision purpose.... or if you are good enough you can highlight in the main book what you need to revise. in this short span of time it is advisable to do smart study which may be risky. VG sir book is undoubtedly the best you can have for DT. but only if you have enough time to prepare.voluminous I tell you. I remember what VG sir once told that how he secured 44 in audit by studying from practice manual only in his days due to time constraints. and his ranker friend scored 48 by going through complete study material.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: