ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bangalore bcom on same as IPCC !!!!!

CA Is My Passion...... ( IPCC - Nov 2011, BCOM) (188 Points)

22 October 2010  

This time the Bangalore University is helding the BCOM exams in november ,  as iam the student of final year  BCOM we are going to have one of the BCOM exams of bangalore university to be held on the same day of IPCC Accountancy exam, and as i am doing both the courses together i cannot attend the ipcc exams , even after having prepared to write the ipcc exam. now i have decided to leave  my ipcc exam which was my first attempt and now i will be writing my second attempt in may , sad and unhappy to loose one attempt even after paying my exam fees. MAY GOD BLESS  TO ALL OF THEM WHO ARE APPEARING IN THIS NOVEMBER IPCC EXAMS. A VERY BEST LUCK. AND HOPE ALL FRIEND APPEARING FOR THE UPCOMING IPCC EXAMS WILL COME OUT IN BEAUTIFUL COLOURS OF SUCCESS...........................  

16 Replies

aksingal (CA FINAL) (96 Points)
Replied 22 October 2010

BROTHER GIVE OTHER  NEXT 3 PAPERS OF IPCC GROUP 1

IT WILL HELP U  IN UR MAY ATTEMPT

1 Like

CA Aravind (CA) (255 Points)
Replied 23 October 2010

I would suggest u to write the IPCC exam in nov 10 and postpone ur bcom exam to may .Ur bcom marks are going to be irrelevant once u pass ur CA exam.If u are thoroughly prepared for the IPCC exam then go ahead,otherwise write it next may.

All the best

1 Like

P A N K A J (CA FINAL) (740 Points)
Replied 23 October 2010

I also completely agreed with the Aravind as ur bcom will be irrelevant once you Cleared the CA examz...

swapnil (CA Final) (598 Points)
Replied 23 October 2010

I am aggree with ashish, pankaj and arvind, but first u concern with u r parents and college sir

thanks

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI) (15587 Points)
Replied 23 October 2010

As per my its advisable to Postposnd Bcom exam instead of postponding IPCC EXAM.

Dont Feel upset Dear.

We cant stop things happening against us . but we Can manage them with Proper Planning

Keep Smiling.

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)
Replied 23 October 2010

Originally posted by : SAN...
As per my its advisable to Postposnd Bcom exam instead of postponding IPCC EXAM.
Dont Feel upset Dear.
We cant stop things happening against us . but we Can manage them with Proper Planning

Keep Smiling.

I too agree with this..and if u dont want to leave ur Bcom exam then write remaining papers except the paper which u have in same day of Bcom exam..Dont leave one attempt..Try to get exemption in atleast 1 paer..it will help u in May attempt..

Dont leave 1 attempt..you pass or not it doesnt matter..but if u write in this time you can identify ur problems..all the best..

1 Like

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114654 Points)
Replied 23 October 2010

Try and observe the suggestions given by learned members...n do not feel that you are unlucky....coz you are not...understand.

All the Best

Suman (CA FINAL) (214 Points)
Replied 23 October 2010

Originally posted by : Aravind

I would suggest u to write the IPCC exam in nov 10 and postpone ur bcom exam to may .Ur bcom marks are going to be irrelevant once u pass ur CA exam.If u are thoroughly prepared for the IPCC exam then go ahead,otherwise write it next may.

All the best

I agree with Aravind.

This happens for all. Give importance to CA..

CA. Varun Soni (Chartered Accountant) (201 Points)
Replied 23 October 2010

Hi There.... 1st : - You are not unluck. 2nd : - The same happened with me when i was pursuing CA and B.Com, My 3 papers clashed with CA PE-II but i choose to go for CA PE-II (Both Group) and by the god grace cleared my CA PE-II in first attempt... 3rd : - You need to make a choice abt what is more imp to you, CA or B.Com 4th : - I would recommend that if you have prepared hard for IPCC then go for it, B.Com is not that imp. Best Wishes CA. Varun Soni
1 Like

Abhinandan (student) (407 Points)
Replied 23 October 2010

who said u r unlucky, u r not, take a bold decision if u r prepared well for IPCC then go for it , as I feel if u hv registered for CA, u would be knowing the importance of this exam don compare and let go this exam for the sake of bcom exam, this one exam may have a favourable effect in your life, remember one thing Bcom people work under CA not CA's work under them, and  u r a CA student so start taking decision like a CA......ALL D BEST

C.S.Shingari (Finanace Head) (26 Points)
Replied 23 October 2010

Hi Dear

First of all stop cursing yourself because its not your fault. But one thing I would love to say that your decision to drop the CA Exam does not seems to me very good. It happened to me also way back 5-6 years but I opted for CA Exam. I was not able to go through the exams But I got exemption in one of my paper. That was really a moral boosting for me and another thing was that by clearing one paper  I opened my account in C.A. Today I am member of my Institute and heading a good company. So my friend don't worry and go ahead for C.A. Exams. Luck favors bravo.

Take Care

Bye.

Sunshine (Helping All) (10575 Points)
Replied 23 October 2010

Originally posted by : ashish kumar singal

BROTHER GIVE OTHER  NEXT 3 PAPERS OF IPCC GROUP 1

IT WILL HELP U  IN UR MAY ATTEMPT

try n get exemption in other 3 papers...

CA Is My Passion...... ( IPCC - Nov 2011, BCOM) (188 Points)
Replied 23 October 2010

Thanks to all of them for making me understand the real value of CA exams...And now i have finally decided to give the Ipcc exams in November and look after the  BCOM exams later onwards......... Once again thanks to all of them for setting right my decission, thanksssssssssssssss.

Rekha (MANAGER - FINANCE & ACCOUNTS)   (1445 Points)
Replied 23 October 2010

If u have prepared very well for ur ipcc go ahead with it.. otherwise, write ur b.com exams cool.. prepare still nicely for ipcc so that u can write and get very good marks next time.. 

"take thousand suggestions but let the decision be yours " 

all the best!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register