Easy Office

Articleship Problems and Suggestions

Page no : 4

rajeev thakur (article) (23 Points)
Replied 12 April 2010

Hey

Really articleship training has made life hell.

I request u all to send the above letter (text in black) to the Institute's Mail IDs so that they realise the importance of the matter....

SUDHIR & PRADEEP JI (CA FINAL+LLB + DISA) (2299 Points)
Replied 12 April 2010

tell me ur ca memership no. now

Poonam (article) (312 Points)
Replied 12 April 2010

Hey praddep what can u do ???

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26258 Points)
Replied 12 April 2010

Originally posted by : Debojit

Whatever I've heard of Mr.Amarjit Chopra is that he was not in favour of UPA's policies & also he did not like UPA's decision of restricting transfers. So now that he has come into power I think he might bring some relaxation in this rule....

At Mumbai, in first week of the March I heard him (Mr. Amarjit Chopra) in a meeting where he was of opinion that the members should keep themselve ready to permit students to go for different areas of training because each and every CA is not having that much training facilities whereas CA course expects  expert knowledge of so many areas..... 

(Guest)

My dear friend..Debojit Articleship is not that bad if u join the right CA, i dont know whether u ever thought of taking a transfer but i think thats just what u need.. my articles were also not like a fairytale (turned into quite a nightmare once i started the 2nd yr) I hope ur aware that Industrial Training can be sought after the completion of 2.5 yrs of regular articles, and ur CA cant refuse to let u go. (There could be another cause of transfer i dont know whether ur referring to ur case about Non payment of regular stipend, but non payment of regular stipend calls for a trf man, think abt it)!!!!

Debojit (Student CA Final) (308 Points)
Replied 20 April 2010

Pata Nahi, Transfers se Ban Kab Hatega...!!!!

Replied 29 April 2010

In the Recent Newsletter, The President says that the Rules for Transfer will be relaxed without compromising on the Importance of Practical Training. I don't understand whether they are really thinking about it or they are trying to bury this matter..!!!

Punit Tibrewal (student ) (1684 Points)
Replied 01 May 2010

as suggested i have sent an email to icai copying the above letter

Replied 12 May 2010

Plz frnds, keep sending this mail to the Institute. I'm sure we'll succeed one day...

Poonam (article) (312 Points)
Replied 12 May 2010

Mail bhejne se bhi koi faayda nahi. . Institute will never listen us. So its a time wasting.

Replied 20 May 2010

@ Poonam: All I want is that the Students should get Justice. U are Right to a certain extent that the Institute is not taking any strong action at the moment but it is very necessary for the Students to Tell their problems to the Institute. Agar hum chup karke baith gaye to kuch nahi milega aur Institute Students ke Sar pe Chad Jayega. Thats why I request u to Keep Mailing the Institute. Bas Yehi Ek Tareeka hai jis se hum ICAI ke Rules me Kuch Changes la sakte hai....

vijay (PE _II Student & IPCC) (65 Points)
Replied 21 May 2010

My case is most worst than all of U, as iam came from very poor family one CA firm pay the  Inst . fees ask to stay in his firm and ask me work as the audit assistant and they provide me RS 1000 P.M and ask me work for 12(8 to 8) hrs daily (Including sunday) and they have stopped the office sweeper and i have to sweep the office , I have to do all personal work ,office flat maintenance work,train the new comers,and i have to cook for myself  (all this are apart from my routine daily audit).

They will not give leave for the exams at Nov as they have Tax audit returns and company audit return. They will allow me for my exam on the May attempt and they will not give leave upto 15th April (upto completion of bank Audit ) . due to my financial position and my ambition of becoming CA i will tolerate all this . if I ask any increament of salary i had get the increment of Rs 100/- for 6 months and they  are saying we are giving platform for ur learning probably u have to pay .

I donot Know whether it is my fault or my leave is less for exam iam unable to clear CA PE-II for 5 years (one attempt in year). i had a hope of Clearing in May 2010 Exams . In this stage, difficulties of above continued in articles make me to leave CA , so can anyone change this before my articles get started i will be helpful for me.

Replied 23 May 2010

@ Vijay: I really feel bad for u. Sweeping the office is just too much. I mean how can a CA do such a thing. I can understand ur situation. I hope u get justice one day. The Institute should be Ashamed of itself after reading ur story....

vijay (PE _II Student & IPCC) (65 Points)
Replied 23 May 2010

Dear debojit ,

Thank u for ur love and caring.

Replied 26 May 2010

Keep Mailing.........

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: