Easy Office

Articleship Problems and Suggestions

Page no : 5

Gautam (article) (205 Points)
Replied 26 May 2010

Debojit ku6 nahi honewala hai!!!!!

Institute members ki hi baatein sunati hai students ki nahi !!!!

hamara nasib mein yahi likha hai !!!!!

Sandy25 (CA FINAL) (144 Points)
Replied 27 May 2010

Hi frnd i m also suffering from the same but insti not going to listen any of students view they ll only look after their members view such as

1) getting office boy in just rs:500/m

2) they can get their personal works done lyk sale of scrap, cleaning of office, paymeny of tele bill, light bill

3) they are getting their frustration on

4) person to harrash (see movie bheja fry lyk that)

5) most imp- a knowledgable person to work with such a low cost.........................

Debojit (Student CA Final) (308 Points)
Replied 31 May 2010

@ Sandy25: The Institute will have to listen becoz we are suffering badly. We are looking to approach the Media to take Notice of this matter....

Replied 31 May 2010

@ Sandy25: The Institute will have to listen becoz we are suffering badly. We are looking to approach the Media to take Notice of this matter....

CA Shiv (Business Controller) (2987 Points)
Replied 31 May 2010

Debojit,,: I understand your frustration but i dont think anything will be done...Stipend and all is managed by ICAI and even the stipends paid to articles are regularly checked.

Even if they increase stipend to Rs. 5000, they will give cheque of the same and in return will take cash of 3000...

For transfer restriction, there were some issues before the ICAI. I wont take name of student, but some months back there was a student who cleared very well and got a job in famous company in India with a very good pay.  After 3-4 months, company came to know that he already have theory knowledge and did dummy articleship. SO they wrote letter to ICAI for the same and many things happened.

SO to reduce the no. of dummy articleship, ICAI took the step.

Some rules are the result of some cause..

SO i will say better concentrate on studies and dont get involve in these matters.... Can just give suggest but dont involve media and alll....

Replied 31 May 2010

Hi Shivang. I understand what u r saying. But I would like to ask u that are all these rules made by ICAI justified?? I mean are they fair on the students???

Replied 31 May 2010

I know its not justified... But nothing can be done in this matter....

Even the members have passed through the same channel of articleship.. If they were really concerned than it had been done earlier also....

And my friend, we are studying a professional course. so rules will be quite strict...

Replied 31 May 2010

I can understand all the strict rules made by the Institute but I am totally against the Transfer Ban. I mean how can someone force a student to work under the Same Principal for 3 years. This is utmost nonsense. There are many other professions like CA where training is required but nowhere there is such a foolish rule. I dont care about the other stuff but ICAI would soon have to change this rule...

Replied 31 May 2010

Than go for Industrial training for 1 year... its allowed.... 2 years of articleship and 1 year for industrial training......

ANIRBAN DAS (CMA, B.Com, CA Final,) (1522 Points)
Replied 31 May 2010

my main concern is that i am totally against this 3 year training practice, it becomes too boring and unbearable after a while, because we small town students don't get any new job at all. we are doing the same job over and over for three years. Though at present i am quite satisfied with my job but previously i was too much harassed and pestered by my earlier CA that it became unbearable and I decided to leave him for good. Thank God that this restriction was not there at that time! Now i have only some months left but I wish it would get over soon. Debojit i really liked you letter but I don't think that The icai is going to pay any attention to us, we are just the tools of their trade, meant for using and exploiting!

ANIRBAN DAS (CMA, B.Com, CA Final,) (1522 Points)
Replied 31 May 2010

my main concern is that i am totally against this 3 year training practice, it becomes too boring and unbearable after a while, because we small town students don't get any new job at all. we are doing the same job over and over for three years. Though at present i am quite satisfied with my job but previously i was too much harassed and pestered by my earlier CA that it became unbearable and I decided to leave him for good. Thank God that this restriction was not there at that time! Now i have only some months left but I wish it would get over soon. Debojit i really liked you letter but I don't think that The icai is going to pay any attention to us, we are just the tools of their trade, meant for using and exploiting!

VEDANTA DESHIKA (Practice) (317 Points)
Replied 02 June 2010

hey i am facing da problem of discrimination in our office. i feel like commiting suicide> never in ma life i was so much belittled by ne one. They tell me to do ne type of work

My Principal S***KS

I have another 10 months of articleship 2 go.  I have suffred a lot in these 2.5 yrs  . i have oly cleared pcc ist group.  i am greatly depressed in life. These days i dont have interest in ne thing. Definitely if i can help out all new ca  frnds in ne ways , i  am goin to post the mail.      

Replied 03 June 2010

Originally posted by : VEDANTA DESHIKA

hey i am facing da problem of discrimination in our office. i feel like commiting suicide> never in ma life i was so much belittled by ne one. They tell me to do ne type of work

My Principal S***KS

Its too much friends. Now its going beyond the limit. ICAI MUST allow 1 transfer without any restictions. 

Replied 03 June 2010

hey frnds  ICAi will never listen us. The best way is to involve media.

Following is the contact,

Global Broadcast News, Express Trade Tower,

Plot No. 15-16, Sector-16A, Noida, Uttar Pradesh,

India - 201301

Phone: +91-120-4341818, 3987777

Fax: 0120-4324106

editor @ ibnlive.com

This is the last way to remove transfer ban.

We want all you support.

VEDANTA DESHIKA (Practice) (317 Points)
Replied 03 June 2010

Originally posted by : Gautam

hey frnds  ICAi will never listen us. The best way is to involve media.

Following is the contact,

Global Broadcast News, Express Trade Tower,

Plot No. 15-16, Sector-16A, Noida, Uttar Pradesh,

India - 201301

Phone: +91-120-4341818, 3987777

Fax: 0120-4324106

editor @ ibnlive.com

This is the last way to remove transfer ban.

We want all you support.

What shud we do now.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: