Easy Office
LCI Learning

Articleship harassment

Page no : 2

(Guest)

Yup u are 100% right. that was an emotional spur from my side..Hope he sorts his sh*t with his boss !

CA Syed Parvez Ali (None) (458 Points)
Replied 27 February 2017

Its not true, the CA will be held for professional misconduct.

venkat (CA ) (1518 Points)
Replied 28 February 2017

Oh my god I haven't seen such a cruel principal until now in that regard my firm was very professional with regards to work and leaves

Vikas Jindal (student) (46 Points)
Replied 28 February 2017

venkant, You should thank god that u got a good principal. and @ karan shah buddy hold it for some nore time, arguing with the principal will be very disastrous for u. If u wanna teach him a lesson then become a member and protest against these rules of articleship( Be stronger)

Nikita (Chartered Accountant) (6 Points)
Replied 28 February 2017

See, on safer side take these actions:

You have to deal with it more for few months uptill your artcleship gets over as literally ICAI takes no steps in favour of articles against the members.

You maintain proper material record proof that you are taking your training. 

And in case you wanna really punish the person as you are frustated this much, file a legal complaint in ICAI describing each detail (but with proof of misconduct) and if needed file an FIR in your nearest Police Station also.

Donot leave this profession bcz of such Idiotic creatures existing in our profession. From my experience I can assure that after completion of training and becoming a Chartered these things will not matter much and you will enjoy your profession as well as your life.

DONT SPOIL YOUR DREAM! BEWARE OF DREAM STEALER!

P.S- Even I went through some serious mental torture during my articleship but today I regret that I should have taken a bold step and filed complaints to both ICAI and PS as someone should stop this discremination!

abhishek (Accountant) (58 Points)
Replied 28 February 2017

Many such issues have been taken seriously by ICAI ,complaint to your regional branch. There was a similar case in bengaluru and CA's certificate was terminated.

Dharmesh (Student) (1025 Points)
Replied 01 March 2017

Why can't they set up a mechanism for fast track resolution of such things. Also the current rules are just nothing but bonded labour friendly. Transfers should be allowed once a year. What changes after first year so much that suddenly the law makers appear so funny and powerless. The regional centres as a matter of fact do not know the rules / procedures also in such cases , all they keep on repeating is that its between you and the princi...lol.! Then why do yol even exist..just to collect forms...!!!!

Pravin K. gogri (Audit manager) (22 Points)
Replied 03 March 2017

1. If possible with help of any of your collegue  - get  Industrial Training - which is permitted  in the   third  year  and  get  out of the mess.  You  need  to pester  the boss and things  done in your favour and  get  your form 109 duly signed. Before  that  visit  website  meant for students  and  go through the  list  of Comapnies  offering Indusrial Training and  ascertain if any one of them will be  willing to take you for industrial training.

2. Another  option is again - do little  pestering  and  obtain Secondment and  work with any other  Chartered Accountant for remaining term.

3. You being  in Ahmedabad  - obtaining  help from Regioanl Council Member  or  Central council Member  is also possible.  With  thir  intervention the  CA  will definately respond ina  betterway.

Karan Shah (student) (25 Points)
Replied 07 March 2017

Can u share me the contact details of that articletrainee who brought to the notice of icai in Bengaluru about his issue of Articleship

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: