Easy Office
LCI Learning

Articleship form 103 approval issue

Page no : 4

shubham chavan (4 Points)
Replied 12 July 2023

My form 103 was delayed more then two year and sent for approval to the RO further the RO sent the same for competent authority approval on 30th may 2023. Any one can guide me how much time does it takes.

Read more at: https://www.caclubindia.com/forum/articleship-form-103-approval-issue-579567.asp

Kronos2020 (Ca article) (28 Points)
Replied 12 July 2023

My form was send to competent authority on 11 th July 2022 and I got approval on 29th September 2022. So be prepared. You need to be patient .no one in ICAI will help you. Rekha Rawat is the official who takes care of such cases of more than 2 years. If you have appeared for exam may 23 final your result must have also been withheld which you will get only after the approval of the Form. I'm attaching my phone no you can contact me nine nine zero seven zero zero eght sevn six zero.. had to spell it bcz AI would delete the comment if I'll share directly my number 

shubham chavan (4 Points)
Replied 12 July 2023

Ok i will wait, But its confirm to get approval for competent authority??? 

ram bala (24 Points)
Replied 12 July 2023

Mail to seetharam999777 @ gmail.com Mention subject as form 103 issue

Neha Chandran (13 Points)
Replied 17 February 2024

Hello everyone!

My Form 103 is pending for approval with the competent authority and my ca final attempt is due in May 2024. How many days does it take to get the approval?

Could someone please help me?

Will my attempt get delayed because of this?

1 Like

ram bala (24 Points)
Replied 17 February 2024

MAIL TO seetharam999777 @ gmail.com with subject mentioning " form 103 approval issue ".

ram bala (24 Points)
Replied 17 February 2024

No need to worry 

Replied 17 February 2024

Thankyou so much for your help!

Replied 17 February 2024

The day I filled the exam form, I got a mail from ICAI that I have to get my form 103 approved as now the registration for exam is provisional and I may not get my hall ticket and won't be able to give the exam.

I have sent all the proper documents, my only issue is that I don't want my attempt to be delayed because of this.

ram bala (24 Points)
Replied 17 February 2024

before issuing admit card u will get another mail before that u have get ur form approved orelse u can mail examination committee stating the concern properly  after admit cards released and they will allow you to give exam this situation happened to my friend but for results , approval  is must . U  can somehow manage to give exam

Replied 18 February 2024

Okay, thankyou so much!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: