Articleship form 103 approval issue

Quick Summary
This discussion addresses common issues and delays with the ICAI Form 103 articleship registration approval process. Members share their experiences with forms pending at the RO or competent authority for months, sometimes over a year. The thread offers advice on following up with ICAI, potential timelines, and solutions that have worked for others, including specific contact points and strategies for escalating the issue.

My form 103 was delayed more then two year and sent for approval to the RO further the RO sent the same for competent authority approval on 30th may 2023. Any one can guide me how much time does it takes.

Read more at: https://www.caclubindia.com/forum/articleship-form-103-approval-issue-579567.asp

My form was send to competent authority on 11 th July 2022 and I got approval on 29th September 2022. So be prepared. You need to be patient .no one in ICAI will help you. Rekha Rawat is the official who takes care of such cases of more than 2 years. If you have appeared for exam may 23 final your result must have also been withheld which you will get only after the approval of the Form. I'm attaching my phone no you can contact me nine nine zero seven zero zero eght sevn six zero.. had to spell it bcz AI would delete the comment if I'll share directly my number 

Ok i will wait, But its confirm to get approval for competent authority??? 

Mail to seetharam999777 @ gmail.com Mention subject as form 103 issue

Hello everyone!

My Form 103 is pending for approval with the competent authority and my ca final attempt is due in May 2024. How many days does it take to get the approval?

Could someone please help me?

Will my attempt get delayed because of this?

 

MAIL TO seetharam999777 @ gmail.com with subject mentioning " form 103 approval issue ".

No need to worry 

Thankyou so much for your help!

The day I filled the exam form, I got a mail from ICAI that I have to get my form 103 approved as now the registration for exam is provisional and I may not get my hall ticket and won't be able to give the exam.

I have sent all the proper documents, my only issue is that I don't want my attempt to be delayed because of this.

 

before issuing admit card u will get another mail before that u have get ur form approved orelse u can mail examination committee stating the concern properly  after admit cards released and they will allow you to give exam this situation happened to my friend but for results , approval  is must . U  can somehow manage to give exam

 

Okay, thankyou so much!!

Did they let you give exam? 

Hey were you able to give exam? 

I am qualified CA from 2 years

Hey yes, My 103 form was approved before my exam

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details