Easy Office

Articleship form 103 approval issue

Page no : 3

Suhail suhail (Article assistant) (20 Points)
Replied 10 December 2021

Brother I am eager to know what you did to solve this issue  please kindly reply soon that I can solve this issue soon 

udaynath dash (ca) (57 Points)
Replied 10 December 2021

My case delay submission was 2 years ....

So it was a special case of condonation...

For delay submission of less than one year ,

Raise ticket on ssp ,call them , collect concerned person number and try following up with them....

1 Like

Suhail suhail (Article assistant) (20 Points)
Replied 10 December 2021

Brother also had same length of time almost as urs

Chintakunta Nagendra (2 Points)
Replied 10 January 2022

Even my form not yet approved can anyone help me

Replied 10 January 2022

Any person need guidance can call me on ,nine six zero six eight two three four seven nine

Ram Kumar (Ca student ) (2 Points)
Replied 20 March 2022

Hi Guys , As my form 103 is not approved yet ...it's been 2weeks ..till they didn't approve my form ...whom to contact for this issue ...kindly suggest to my problem.....I submitted by paying condonation fees of 500 

Replied 21 March 2022

Hi Ramkumar,
As Rush in registration in 103 due to recent result declaration, wait for a few more days for approval.
But if your documentation is correct and proper , then u will get definite approval

ram bala (24 Points)
Replied 07 September 2022

Deep ruparel i too have same issue my form 103 is pending at competent authority need your help. My mail id : seetharam999777 @ gmail.com

Kronos2020 (Ca article) (28 Points)
Replied 12 September 2022

Hy I'm facing the same problem right now . It's been 3 months since July my form is pending at competent authority and before that i submitted my form in June 22 to RO and RO approved that after that from July 1 st week and till now it's been 3 months form is pending with MSS / competent authority . Rekha Rawat mam is not able to tell me the date for the meeting in which this form gets approved. Can you mail me ritikvyas127 @ gmail.com

Kronos2020 (Ca article) (28 Points)
Replied 12 September 2022

Hy I'm facing the same problem right now . It's been 3 months since July my form is pending at competent authority and before that i submitted my form in June 22 to RO and RO approved that after that from July 1 st week and till now it's been 3 months form is pending with MSS / competent authority . Rekha Rawat mam is not able to tell me the date for the meeting in which this form gets approved. Can you mail me ritikvyas127 @ gmail.com

mupparaju balaram (8 Points)
Replied 27 September 2022

mail me seetharam999777 @ gmail.com

Shailja Kumari (7 Points)
Replied 17 November 2022

I'm also facing problem with regard to approval of form 103 by RO, as my delay submission is more than 1 year.

It's been more than 2 weeks and they haven't approved it yet 

Please help me out 

ram bala (24 Points)
Replied 17 November 2022

Shailaja kumari mail me seetharam999777 @ gmail.com I got resolved my issue I will help you

ram bala (24 Points)
Replied 17 November 2022

Shailaja kumari while mailing keep subject as form 103 approval issue

ram bala (24 Points)
Replied 17 November 2022

For issues regarding form 103 approval mail seetharam999777 @ gmail.com I will help 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro