Article ship

From where I must start my article ship ... please suggest me,.
Replies (9)

Kindly mention the state in which you reside.You can try Big 4 firms-KPMG,EY,PWC,DELOITTE and even grand thorton for articleship

I'm in New Delhi..

SP CHOPRA AND CO,CHATURVEDI AND SHAH,TR CHADHA,BIG 4 FIRMS,GRANT THORTON,SR DHAWAN AND CO,SS KOTHARI AND MEHTA,

I don't have any reference and in big 4 they ask for reference ...
I don't have any reference and in big 4 they ask for reference ...

send me your resume on aggarwalankush0 @ gmail.com.I will forward it to big 4 firms

Thank u very much sir I have given exams in Nov. So if I send u my resume after result Will it be fine

yes add me as friend

Thank you.. I have added you

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details